"Cheering the team on.Here comes the boyfriend!"

Chapter 2:

I don't own prince of tennis,only mirai.

        It's been three weeks and since those three weeks,the regulars started to have a feelings for the girl.Today is a beautiful day,peaceful weather,birds chirping and sanada yelling at the team.....oh no!It's not a peaceful day at all!

"Tarundarou!!" Sanada yell at the regulars who are slacking off.The regulars today are having a hard training because of a match with seigaku.They've heard that this year has some strong freshmen.

"Akaya!!Work better at your sound training!!" Sanada yell at akaya who is having trouble at keeping up at the max speed of the ball machine."Hai!!" he yelled back at his fukubuchou."Marui!Jackal!Faster your passing balls!" Sanada yell at the double pair,"Hai,fukubuchou!" they yelled back.*Crash!!*"Niou!!20 laps around the court!!" he ordered at Niou angrily because the trickster of rikkaidai is doing something............well bad at the students."Maa,maa.You seem not in the mood,sanada" Yukimura said to sanada gently.Sanada look at his buchou,"Yukimura,it's only fair for them.They need to practice more," Sanada stated at yukimura,Yukimura only nodded.Sanada then look around the court "Where's Mirai?" he ask,yukimura look at him and smiled sadisticaly,"She's currently at seigaku gathering information to the team.....You know what sanada?When Mirai-chan is not here,the guys are slacking off.But if she's here,all of them will challenge each other who will Mirai-chan cheer.Hehe,but they will not cheer them.Only me." Yukimura stated,and you could've swore you saw all the regulars glare at their buchou,even Sanada,Jackal,Renji and Yagyuu.

Mirai's P.O.V

"Hmm,what a big school....." I said in awe as i look at the school of seigaku.I am currently at seigaku to gather information about the team.I entered the school gates and look for the tennis courts.When i heard the passing of ball,I quickly filliwed the sound an it leads me towards the tennis courts.I could only gape.They're good."Wow,they sure have a strong freshman," I said to myself while looking at the boy whou has a cat-like eyes and a black-green hair."They're really good right?" someone stated behind me making me to turn around in surprise.

"Ah,did I scare you?Gomen" It's a brown haired boy that wear a sadistic closed eyed smile like yuki-kun."A-Ah.It's okay.I'm M-Mirai Higurashi.N-Nice to meet you....?" I ask,he look at me with a closed eyed smile and said "Yoroshku,Mirai-chan.Watashi wa Fuji syusuke," He said,I only nod at him politely and look back at the court.After 20 minutes of absorbing them with my very good memory,someone tap me on the shoulder and I turned around only to met a red haired boy like maru-kun that is wearing a cheerful smile.I blush'K-Kawaii' I thought."Neh,neh!Who are you!?Your so cute,nya~!!" he ask me.I tilted my head "n-nya?" I muttered.

"Ara?I thought that you had gone home already,Mirai-chan." Fuji-kun stated at me and the red haired guy look at fuji-kun."You kniw her fujiko nyah?!" he asks and fuji kun nodded.After they introduce themselves I wait for the introduction of their captain."Tezuka kunimitsu" He said stoically,I nod at him brightly and look at my watch."W-Wah!!It's already this late?!Bye,bye!" I said to the seigak tennis regulars while running to go back at the rikkaidai.I'm so late!!

Seigaku regulars P.O.V

Going back a little

We look at the girl who ran off because she said she was late."Neh,neh~! She's cute,is'nt she~!I think i have a crush on her,nya~!!" Eiji said while blushing,everyone look at him and said in sync "I won't lose." Eiji look at them nervously "A-Are?!You guys,too?!Then I won't lose,too nyah!!" he said confidently.

Next chaoter comin up!!

You like it?

Heck yeah~!!