When Reader - Chan gets Bullied!

Start from the beginning

"I... want you to stop. I want to see how you truly feel. I want to be there to help you, just like how you help me.  We're in this together. You can tell me anything."

"But-"

"Please Y/n, Im begging you."

". . ."

"Okay... and... thank you." You hugged back, starting to cry and spill everything out like bubbles.

"I'll have a word with them."

Kurapika:

You were bullied, even in class but the teachers didn't care, well only one did. You could only feel safe in that classroom, so you befriended the teacher and ate lunch with him.

He had short brown hair, blue eyes, a bit taller than you and glasses. "Hey slut, where'd you get that bag? The "I sleep with everyone" store?" The teacher smacked a ruler against the desk, causing everyone to look back up front.

"I will not accept this kind of behavior! Each time I hear or see something like that, you get a week worth of detention!"

"What the f*ck?! Everyone else doesn't care, why do you?! You shouldn't care about this b... student!" The bully cried.

" 3 weeks of detention, do you really want to continue this? Im always a call away from your mother, do you think she doesn't know?"

The bully stayed quiet.

"Thats what I thought."

Eventually, Lunch time came. You got your lunch, and came into the classroom, your teacher waiting paitiently.

"About time you showed up." He joked, you laughed and sat down. "Sorry, but thanks for sticking up for me, I only feel safe in this classroom." You said.

"No problem, but could I show you something?" The teacher asked you, smiling sweetly as his eyes glistened with excitement.

"Huh? I show you stuff all the time, so sure!" You agreed watching him raise his hand up to his brown hair. Your eyes widened when he took of the wig revealing long blond locks that were tied in a pony tail, which he undone. You already knew who it was.

"Kurapika~" You playfully whined, Kurapika chuckling a bit. That's when you realized something.

"Aha... sorry for not being.. fully truthful. You know, about the bullying?"

Kurapika waved his hand, "It's okay. Next time, please let me know."

You leaned closer to him going to kiss him when he placed a hand softly on your forehead pushing you back. "Not here, it's against the rules. Do you want a detention?" He joked.

"Kurapika~" You whined before kissing him swiftly pulling back. "I guess I can make an exception."

Hisoka:

He honestly found it a bit hilarious, watching how these low lives empty threats wearing you down. He was a bit mad at first, but he wanted to see how you would go against these people. All you did was ignore them, which he found quite boring.

So he decided to do something, since he was bored. One day, after coming back from school Hisoka was playing with his cards like usual when he handed you a phone with a video on it. You pressed play and saw how Hisoka creeped them the f*ck out. It was really f*cking amusing and hilarious

Hisoka heard  your evil laugh

Kalluto:

He really didn't understand why you were weakened by those weak prey. However, he knew he didn't like the fact you were crying, was he not emotionless? So, after you stopped crying he entered the room.

"Y/n, could we talk?" Kalluto said walking into the room sitting down on the couch next to you. "I guess so." You replied, turning your attention to him. "I don't like the idea of you crying because of these.. "bullies." So, I want to teach you a few things if you don't mind." Kalluto said, which was sweet. "I would step in, but that would only cause them to think of you as weak, so here's what I want you to do."

The next day, you came to school you were able to roast the bullies, slowly getting rid of the problem day by day. Soon, the bullying was so small it didn't bother you anymore. You jumped onto Kalluto, hugging him tightly why screaming thank you all over again and kissed his face a few times.

"Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!"

"No problem?" He was unsure how to answer, nor was he used to this.

Illumi:

You were kinda a spawn of the devil, and you acted like you were hurt when they said those empty threats, after all you were going to kill them. You haven't killed in a while so...

You were sharpening your knife, preparing to leave when you saw Illumi walk into the room with blood on him. "They shouldn't be a problem anymore."

"THAT WAS MY KILL ILLUMI!!!"

"What? Isn't this what good boyfriends do?"