Chapter1:pocky game or something else?!

(C/n) walked by you in P.E. "hey (c/n)." You said trying to start a conversation. "Hey." She said back. You watched her as she took a pocky from the box in her backpack. "Oh pocky." You said a smile crept in your face. "Yeah, so I was thinking...... do you want to play the p-pocky game with m-me?" She asked, biting one end. "Yeah s-sure..." you said and then thought," did I really just say THAT!!!???!" Then you bit off, the other end and the pocky game started. The pocky game went on until you and (c/n) kissed. You were about to pull back when (c/n) pulled you back into a longer kiss. "H-yeah." You were cut off by (c/n) kissing you again. This kiss had deepened which made you smile soo badly.... (c/n) had the look of passion as she kept kissing you. You blushed as you felt a hand under your shirt. You had an evil grin as you felt her hands going up inside your sports bra. You tangled your hands in her hair, getting closer and closer to her each time. She had completely removed your bra and massaged your b**bs. (Sorry wierd for me to say this..) you felt a relaxing sensation when you slid your hands in her pants. You moved your hands inside her pants, feeling her. She looked down at you and kissed your forehead. "That feels good...." she whispered in your ear. You kept going. She played with your earlobes. You took deep breaths and kept going inside her pants.

---------quick A/N
Hey don't say I dint warn you, in the tittle it said yuri stories!!! If you don't know what yuri is, search it up and you will get the correct definition of it!!! The next few stories won't go too far... I was in a bad mood today so that's why I did this..... so yeah thanks for reading and enjoy! 😬