Opposites Attract (PREVIEW!!!!!!)

We sat quietly next to each other. I stirred nervously. I felt this tension between us though I just couldn't put my finger on it.

"Hey Green?" I asked not daring to face the brunette with me.

"Yeah?"

"Say what's with all the tension it's been quiet for a while now." I frowned awaiting for his answer. He just stares into the distance.

"I don't know." Green sighed and brushed his hair with his fingers. I smiled and stared at him.

"Say Green....." Oh dear mew was I really doing this?

Green let out a sigh.

"What woman?" What the hell?! Since when was my name woman?!

"Ok what the hell Green! One my name isn't woman you idiot. Two why are you being a jerk all of a sudden?" I crossed my arms trying to read his face. Green rolled his eyes.

"I don't even know why.... It's just whenever-" Green stopped. What I wanted to know what he was going to say!!!!!

"Hey what we're you going to say Green?" I asked and he shaked his head.

"Nothing it's nothing..." I grabbed his face.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you Green!!!" I snapped. Green flinched and tried pulling his face away from my grasp. But I'm just not like that. I held my ground.

"WHAT DID YOU WANT TO SAY?!" I screamed looking into his eyes.

"I SAID IT WAS NOTHING!" Green got up and stormed away.

Ignorant cocky jerk.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And there you have it!!!! Hope you guys enjoyed this preview and I hope you guys read it thanks!!