2: Teo

Imagine yourself moving into a new house but your neighbors said there used to be a guy living here named Mateo Bowles but he tragically died of cancer. 

Y/n pov

So I finally moved into a house on my own. I got a job offer from atl hosptitol, to be part of their forensics team. (Idk if they actually have a forensic team in hospitals but let's just pretend this one does) I put all my suitcases on the floor and take in the beautiful living space i'm looking at. I sit down on the couch to relax and a sudden rush of cold air passed by me. I thought it was just cold in here so I bring my suitcase to my room and change into something warmer. 

Wow you've got a beautiful body 

What the hell? I turn around so fast but here's nothing there. I turn back around and go do the laundry. As I'm putting the clothes in the washing machine, I had to bend down so I could put all my clothes in there. 

Somebody smacked my ass. 

WTF

I turn my head so fast but there's still no one there. I think I'm going crazy. Some time passed and I was almost about to go to sleep but I took a shower first. I come out the shower and I look at the mirror and scream.  

'Don't be afraid' Was what it said on the mirror. 

Oh my gosh I'm calling the police I say to myself as I walk out the bathroom door in my towel. I swung the door open and there stood a relatively tall lightskin man. He has a huge afro and some some big lips.  He was just staring at me. 

"Don't be afraid." I hear him say to me in my head.   

"What the hell? Who are you I'm calling the police. You cannot just barge into someone's house like this." I keep rambling on as I try to find my phone. 

"I'm Mateo Bowles. The owner of this house." The man says as I turn around. He's holding my phone. 

Where have I heard this name before- oh the dude that died- OH WAIT...

WHAT THE HELL HE'S A GHOST

Mateo comes up to try and touch me but I scream, drop my towel and run to the corner. wtf. He's suppose to be dead. I'm crying out of fear and confusion. Is this man gonna kill me for living here? He comes up to me wanting to hold me but I scoot further away. 

"Don't be afraid. I just wanna hold you."  I hear him say in my mind.He looked sincere and upset about something. 

"How am I talking to you? Aren't you suppose to be dead?" I say to him. 

"Yea I am dead but I saw how beautiful you so I just had to come out and talk to you.Let me help you." Mateo says and all I could do what look at those lips. 

He picks me up and I cover my body.

"Don't be ashamed of your body." He says and slightly slaps my hands away. He puts some clothes on me and lays me in the bed. I straddle his waist while his hands rest on my hips. I can't believe I'm touching a ghost. I stare into his eyes. He's got nice lips and pretty eyes. 

'Thanks ma' I hear him say in my mind. 

I give him a tf face and he says he knows everything I'm thinking about. I can't stop staring at those lips. He's a ghost and all but my lawddd was he fine. I hear him chuckle as he starts to lean in. I smash my lips on to his. It became a whole makeout scene and he grabs my ass firmly, I open my mouth more and he puts his tongue in. He tugs at my pants and I grab his hair. 

The rest was history, and it felt amazing. 

Lol breh I don't think I'm comfortable doing sex scenes. 

until next time

comment vote, share, ya know ;)

unicorn gang 🦄