Crash

Lilly's POV

I grip the wheel tightly, angry that my family left me without even telling me about the 'family' trip even though I am family. I swerved through different lanes going 10 miles over the speed limit. I lose grip on the wheel and my car swerves out of control. I hear a long car horn and everything goes black.

Beep. Beep. Beep. I hear from my right ear, and continuous ringing in the other. I slowly flutter my eyes realizing where I was. The Hospital. I sat up in the bed seeing a random brunette boy wearing a leather jacket in my room. I look at him with a confused look. He glances up at me and smiles, "who are you?" I ask.  "I'm Colby, and your the one who was speeding down the highway and hit my car?" He chuckles. I turn red realizing that I had crashed my own car into another persons. "Hehe uh... I'm so sorry." I reply with fear, scared he is going to cuss at me. "No no it's fine, honestly, you only hit the side and it's whatever." Wow can't believe he isn't angry and signing papers to sue me right now.

Colby's POV

This maniac is speeding down the highway. I honk my horn loudly. I hear tires screech and a crash into the back side of my car. Wow. I rush out of my car to see smoke and another car. The one that hit me. At least I have insurance I guess, I giggle. I glance into the car and see a girl with long brown hair, skinny, black and white crop top with tight jeans. I now feel bad for calling her a maniac... I scan her body checking for blood. I see her thigh gush with blood from the huge windshield that shattered during the crash. Shit I need to help her. I rip the car door open and grab her pulling her out of the car and laying her on the ground. I grab my phone out of my pocket and dial 911. They ask me many questions and say they're on there way. I grip her forearm trying to check for a pulse. I notice her wrists filled with scars, and fresh cuts, probably from self harm... I snap back into checking her pulse and thankfully she still has one. I observe her scars more until I hear sirens behind me. They rush the ambulance near us and pull her up onto a stretcher they tell me to get in the ambulance and I obey.

Hello I know this is my first story and it's really sucky. I hope you like it and btw if u want to recommend stories just DM me your idea
-Bella ❤️😬