His headphones are now back in his ears and I can hear AC/DC blasting through them. I know that he would be mad if I pulled them out but I do it anyway. “Seriously?” he says through his teeth.

I pull off his glasses and climb on his lap. “You sure you don’t want to come?” I pout.  His eyes travel down my body and for a split second I thought I saw a smirk play across his lips.

He squints his eyes at me before lifting me off his lap and standing me on my own two feet. Within seconds he is standing in front of me, pushing me back towards the wall. I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t extremely turned on. His roughness is one of the things that intrigues me the most about him. “No, but I know you do” he grins.

"Excuse me?" I shoot back.

"You love what I did to you the other night. Now you’re afraid that if I’m not there tonight you will find some other guy that won’t please you like I did."

"Absolutely not" I fight back. "I just thought it would be fun for us to all go out again. You know, without tearing someone’s head off."

"Well you thought wrong. Have fun." He loosens grip on my waist and sits back down at his desk. He was wrong. I could find someone else who can please me like he can. Like he did. And I’ll prove that tonight.
——- ———— —————

“No, no!” Keith says when we walk up to the house. “Not these guys. You know how much damaged they caused me?”

Adrienne winks and walks right past him. I know she has a thing for Michael but she enjoys parties too much to help them get in.

So I step up. I ran my finger up and down the front of his shirt. “Oh, come on Keith. For me?” I say seductively and pout my lip.

"Damn it Shane" he groans. "If they start problems, they are out."

"Thank you" I smirk as I walk past Keith.

"What was that about?" Calum asks.

"We used to hook up freshmen year. Plus he owes me one" I shrug it off. "Now fetch me some drinks" I laugh. Within seconds I have some punch in my hand and I’m ready to have a great night.

I spot Dan across the room. He has a black eye and a busted lip. Good. I kind of wish Ashton was here right now just in case something happens. It’s not that I didn’t know Dan was going to be here. He’s best friends with Keith. So of course he was going to be here. I just hope he doesn’t come on to me tonight.

It’s only been a half hour and I’ve lost Adrienne. Michael is missing too so I assume they found their way upstairs. Calum has a girl on the dance floor and Luke is chatting up some girl by the keg. I knew I should have just went to the bar. All my friends are there. I guess if I leave now no one would even notice. I’ll just enjoy a few more free drinks first.

"You look lovely as ever" someone whispers in my ear. I spin around and Dan is standing over me.

"What do you want?" I growl.

"Where’s your boyfriend."

"What boyfriend?"

"The one who did this" he points to his bruised and swollen eye. I cover my mouth to stop from giggling. Ashton got a few good shots on him. "I could have taken him. He’s lucky I was drunk."

"Sure, Dan" I say and pat his chest, walking away from him. He grabs a hold of my wrist and pulls me back to him.

"Look, I’m sorry for last night. I was really drunk. You know I would never… force anything on you" he almost chokes on the words. I know Dan isn’t a bad guy but when he’s drunk he turns into a different person. And I hate that person.