chapter 5 - I Hear You Knocking

Start from the beginning

From 4.04 "Keepers of the House", in the ballroom of the courtyard, Riley was just waking up, having been restrained to a staircase. Hayley walked closer.

"You think you can save me," Riley told her. "You can't."

"If anyone gets taken over by the Hollow, we want to know how to save them, if that's even possible," Hayley told him.

From 4.04 "Keepers of the House", in the church, Elijah, Marcel, Auria, Nicola, Tory and Luke were talking.

Marcel looked at Nicola. "Now, the Huntress inside you and the beast that Kassandra turned into are the definitions of dark and twisted."

"Yeah, but I'm also immune to magic, unlike any of you," Nicola told them.

"The only one this thing can't get to is you, but if it takes one of us for control, you might have to let your stronger instincts take control in case you have to fight one of us, and in case you have to take one of us down," Luke told her.

From 4.04 "Keepers of the House", at the ritual, Kassandra, Klaus and Marcel were trapped in the circle of fire. Tory rushed up to the circle of fire, unable to get inside. Auria ran up next to her. They tried to use magic to free them, but they were unable to. Elijah, Nicola and Kaylin rushed up next to them.

"They wanted us here," Tory told them. "They want to channel your power, and anchor the Hollow to the living world."

From 4.04 "Keepers of the House", in the other world, Instead of being trapped in a ring of fire, Kassandra, Klaus and Marcel seemed to be trapped in a dark forest in a circle of snow. A bright blue light shined in front of them.

Riley: (voice over from 4.04 Keepers of the House) "It will feed, and it will rise."

From 4.04 "Keepers of the House", Rae's dream, in St. James Infirmary, Auria saw the blue light glowing in the glasses on the bar, worried and breathing heavily in denial, looking at Marcel. Marcel's eyes were glowing with the same blue light.

Auria: (voice over from 4.04 Keepers of the House) "This this is dark."

From 4.04 "Keepers of the House", Rae's dream, on the compound's balcony, The night sky around Klaus and Kaylin was dancing with the blue light. Kaylin was overwhelmed by the sight of the blue light, remembering what Rae had told her, turning away, looking at Klaus in confusion. Klaus' eyes were glowing the same pale blue light.

Auria: (voice over from 4.04 Keepers of the House) "It's angry."

From 4.04 "Keepers of the House", Rae's dream, in Kassandra's room, the mirror started to crack and shatter in the shape of the Ouroboros symbol, glowing with the same blue light. Kassandra walked toward the shattering mirror in curiosity. When she got close enough, her eyes in the reflection were revealed to be glowing the same blue, as the glowing blue light reflected off of Kassandra's face.

Auria: (voice over from 4.04 Keepers of the House) "It's very powerful."

From 4.04 "Keepers of the House", in the nursery bedroom of the compound, Rae screamed herself awake in her bed, revealing that everything that had just been shown was a psychic dream in her mind.

Hope was awoken by the sound, looking at Rae worriedly, crawling closer. "Rae?"

 Rae shook her head, looking terrified. "It's here. The Hollow. It's here."

----~----

Flashback/Hallucination - 1492