Brian laughed lightly, "Delicious."

Sophia slightly cocked her head to the side as a smirk slipped onto her face, "Whatever gets you through the day."

Sophia looked back up to the door when the crew walked in. "Hey guys." Sophia said smiling at all of them.

Jesse waved his hand lazily to her as he smiled at the girl, "Hey Sophia."

Letty walked over to the brunette and ruffled her hair, "How you doin girl?"

Sophia rolled her eyes as she quickly fixed her hair, "Good Letty."

Letty walked to the back to talk to Sophia's older brother, Dominic, while Jesse and Leon were messing around in the back of the store. Sophia sighed turned back around to face the handsome blonde only to be met with a sight she didn't want to see. Vince was leaning against the counter next to where Brian was sitting. Her eyes narrowed at her brother's oldest friend. Vince was glaring at Brian as Brian stayed silent and glared back. It had been obvious to all of the crew the Vince had had a blatant crush on Sophia for as long as any of them could remember. Dominic had told Vince countless times to back off of her, but he never listened. Sophia cleared her throat, "Vince."

Vince made no notion to let her know that he had even heard her. Sophia bit her lip to remain calm as she sternly said, "Vince!"

Both of the men's heads snapped towards her as Sophia calmly said, "Can I get you anything?"

Vince's eyes started- keyword started- at her eyes and travelled down her body. He kept a straight face as he said, "You look good."

Sophia couldn't help but scoff, "You're such a dick."

Brian's eyes narrowed more than he thought possible at Vince. He clenched his fists so hard that his knuckles turned white. He breathed in deeply as he tried to calm himself down. He pushed himself off of his seat at the counter as he fished a ten out of his pocket. He set it on the counter as Sophia looked up at him through her long lashes. She felt her heart drop, if that fucking asshole hadn't been so goddamn jealous she probably could have gotten his number. Brian smiled half heartedly at her, "Well, thanks a lot Sophia. I'll see you tomorrow."

She nodded and softly smiled, "Sure. See ya."

Brian nodded before going outside to his car while Vince fumed. Tomorrow? Who did this asshole think he was! Vince growled before pushing himself away from the counter and he followed after Brian.

"No. Try fat burger from now on. You get yourself a double cheese and fries for $2.95 faggot." Vince said as he stormed after Brian.

Sophia's body tensed as she knew what was about to happen. Brian looked back at Vince, "I like the tuna here."

Vince practically growled, "Bullshit asshole. No one likes the tuna here."

Brian scoffed, "Yeah, well I do."

Sophia's eyes widened as Vince violently shoved Brian into his car. Brian turned around and threw a right hook at Vince. Vince stumbled backwards before he lunged at Brian. Brian was kicking Vince's ass. Sophia rolled her eyes as she walked towards the back of the store.

"Dom, would you get out there. I'm sick of this shit!" She yelled at her older brother.

Dominic seemed to not even hear his younger sister as he continued to do whatever the hell he was doing. She groaned and rolled her eyes as she walked out from behind the counter, "Fine. If you wont stop this I will."

She strode out of the store and was fully prepared to break it up before Dominic stepped in front of her. Dom looked back out as her as they walked outside, the crew following the pair, "What the hell did you put in that sandwich?"

Letty laughed at his attempt at being humorous as the brunette only rolled her eyes, "Ha ha. Very funny."

Dom smirked before he jogged towards the two, who were now fighting on the ground.  Dominic tore Brian off of Vince. Brian stumbled backwards as he raised his hands in surrender, "Hey man he was in my face."

Dom stepped closer to Brian, "I'm in your face."

Sophia looked at Jesse with a cocked eyebrow, "What kind of comeback is that?"

Jesse snorted rather loudly as Dom turned around and gave his little sister a pointed look. She raised her hands in defence, "Hey, you said it not me."

Dom looked back just in time to see Vince lunge at Brian. Dom stepped in between the two and he shoved Vince backwards. Vince stumbled backwards and was prepared to repeat his actions until Leon stepped in front of him and stopped him in his tracks. Dom pointed at Vince with a glare, "Relax! Don't push it, you embarrass me!"

Dom turned to Jesse, "Jesse give me the wallet."

Within a second Jesse had tossed the wallet to Dom and he began looking through it. Dom looked up at Brian with confusion written all over his face, "Brian Earl Spilner. That sounds like a serial killer's name, is that what you are?"

Brian shook his head as he confidently responded, "No man."

Dom shook his head as he strictly said, "Don't come around here no more."

Sophia's heart dropped, why was her brother being such an asshole? Her attention returned as she saw Dom walk back towards the garage. She heard Brian scoff as he said, "Ay man, this is bullshit!"

Letty leaned closer to the brunette, "Wrong move."

Sophia ignored her words as she focused on her brother. Her brother visibly tensed before he turned around and faced Brian, "You work for Harry right?"

Uh oh.

Brian nodded, "Yeah, I just started."

Dom scoffed, "You were just fired."

Dominic turned around and stormed back towards his office. As soon as he passed Sophia Letty placed her hand on her back, "Come on kid."

Sophia met Brian's blue eyes as she sent hims a sympathetic look. She shook her hand in a small wave before she let Letty guide her inside.