~Time skip~

"ok everyone get some rest you six miracles I don't what you to be together! Make that as your training got it?" they nod pouting and left in different direction.

"Waa~ coach Is mean not leating- huh?" Taisuko started but then stop when she saw two black hair boys playing basketball.

"Noah.. Matthew Tch only because they think they can catch my pass and see me when I use misdirection that doesn't mean they can beat me" taisuko started to mumble not noticing that both boys notice her and started to walk towards her both of them put their hands on her head making her jump in surprise.

"look Noah we found a lost kitten~" Matthew said in a teasing voice

"yeah did your team finally kick you out our little tai~?" Noah smirk at her

"If they did you can always join the god dragon you will always be welcome you know" taisuko slap their hands off her hand.

"I will never join you" taisuko try to glare but came out as pout which made them laugh.

"Ok how about a mini game?" they said taisuko eye sparkle she quickly ran towards the court with the other following and started to play 2 against 1 game.

"come on little tai you can do better~" taisuko was losing badly they were scoring much more points than her she barly made four point will the others two made eight points.

"I shouldn't have thought it more throw, then jump in... I'm losing badly!" Taisuko thought will dribbling the ball trying to keep it away from both player since they were both blocking her.

"Come on little tai you can do better~ You want to beat us right come on~" Matthew tease.

"We can see you~ we can catch your pass~ all your tricks are useless~" Noah said in a singing voice.

"Wah! Shut up!" Taisuko yell she some how got out of them blocking and score.

"I won't lose to you!" Taisuko yell they both smirk and whent close to her they pat her head since they were taller than her they bend to Taisuko eye level.

"You know you can't bet us right?" Matthew started.

"Come on little tai join us" Noah finish grabbing taisuko chin so she look up at them taisuko was about to speak when a voice spoke.

"Hey! Aren't you making her a little uncomfortable?" A voice said to them.

"That voice! It can't be!" Taisuko thought they turn around and saw a tall man with red hair and black strikes on the bottom taisuko eye widen.

"Kagami sensei!" Taisuko scream at the man but Noah and Matthew grab her shoulder tightly.

"Do you know him little tai?" They said glaring at kagami.

"Stop harassing taisuko!"Two males come as well that taisuko is familiar with.

"Luke and Louis too!?"

" Little Tai who are they?" Both of them ask hugging her while glaring at them.

"None of your business! know let me go before I Ignite pass kai you in the stomach and call my uncle's and grandpa!" Taisuko threaten them it work because they pale when she mention her uncle's and grandpa since they know how they can be towards them if they do something to taisuko.

"Fine little Tai you win but sooner you will be our team since little by little your friends will change especially Nash they wont stay with you forever" Taisuko flinch at there words as well as kagami remembering who he and the other treat Kuroko.

"They wont change we will be together like always and I wont be with you" taisuko told them glaring a bit they just smirk a bit before they left.

"Taisuko are you ok!?"

"They dirent touch you any ware right?" both Luke and Louis told her shaking her a bit.

"I'm... OK... Stop shaking,.... Me"

In the end both Luke and Louis let go of Taisuko of it wasn't for Murasakibara and Aomine pulling on them so they can let go.

"So what are you doing here?" Taisuko ask tilting her head.

"Don't try to change the subject Cross with out being here we can tell how bad the situation is so explain" Akashi told her with his cold voice.

"Fine... there Matthew and Noah they became our rival last year since they can catch my pass and see me when I use misdirection... they also whant me to join their team" Taisuko explained they nod but before they can speak someone interrupted them.

"Tai! Where are you!?" Taisuko turn around while the others look up and saw Lucas running.

"Lucas over here!" Taisuko scream waving her hands towerds her friend.

"Really, even if coach tell you guys can't go home together that doesn't mean you can go alone your uncle is a block away on the left wating for you you should hurry before she decide to come and you know how scary he is" Lucas explained taisuko nod.

"I have to go, if we see you next time we will play against you guys and see how is stronger" and with that Taisuko left following Lucas.

"Are you two ok?" Kise ask watching both of them clutching their fist.

"We.. don't what to play against them but with them" They answer the others agreed with them.

"I don't what to play against you Taisuko but be a coach that play with you... and also like a father" Kagami thoughtthey

~Somewhere Else~

"So brat how was practice?" A tall silver hair man ask.

"It was great uncle Sho! We can you and the others coach us?" The little girl ask.

"Let me see.. today is Thursday... Saturday we can go that way your mom can come as well" the little girl she shine.

"Really!? Thank you uncle Sho!" The girl scream.

"Anything for you Taisuko" But what they don't know is that on Saturday they will have misfortune

---------------
Sorry that it took a while but I hope you guys like it!