Part title

Cas' POV

Dean and I had never done anything that bad. Yes, we would kiss and hold hands. Sam would whine and tell us to get a room every time. We slept in the same bed but never did anything but sleep in it, if you know what I mean. We hardly even spoke once we got into bed. I slept facing the wall, my back against Dean's, and he slept facing the door. This was a routine by now... until one night it was broken.

It had been a long hunt and Dean came back to the bunker exhausted. As soon as he walked inside he went to the shower, and after he was out he went straight to bed. I got under the covers and faced the wall, just like always. After I was in and settled, Dean turned off the light and hopped in after me...but instead of turning his back to me, he wrapped his long muscular arms around my waist. I flinched at the sudden touch an he drew back slightly.

"What's wrong, Cassy?" Dean tried his best to act confused but you could see it on his face -even in the dark- that he knew why I was shocked.

"Uh...nothing. I just -uh- I'm not really used to...this," I motioned towards his arms and he nods back slowly. He starts to take his arms away when I say, "Wait! You don't have to...please... leave them?"

"I was hoping you'd say that," Dean said with a smirk on his face. I was trying to get readjusted and accidentally pushed back on Dean a little. I earned a small moan and realized that his flannel pajama pants were suddenly hard. I, being curious, reached behind my back to touch the growing lump in Dean's pjs. As my hand wrapped around the slight bulge, I got another moan to escape Dean's mouth. This sound was the best thing I could imagine, and I knew how to get more of it.

I turned myself around just enough to kiss Dean passionately. As I did so, his hands reached up and slid effortlessly into my hair, letting a gasp escape my throat.
________________________________

Dean's POV

The whole time me and Sam were on the hunt, the only thing I could think about was Cas. I couldn't focus on anything else and it almost got me and Sam both killed. I tried to stop the thoughts from coming but how could I when Cas was doing the same thing...I didn't mean to think like this. Cas is just so beautiful and his eyes - god, his eyes - looking into them really is just like looking out into the ocean. His hair is always so soft and he always has that little bit of stubble, just enough to make him look even cuter. It feels like I've waited a life time to get a taste of Castiel, now was my chance.

Sam and I got to the bunker around 11:15 and I didn't waste any time. I went straight to the shower to clean up a bit before getting in bed and wrapping my arms around Cas's waist. I was already half hard from thinking about what I was going to do to him. When Cas pushed back on me...and then grabbed me...I've been waiting for years.
________________________________

Third person POV

Cas was slowly starting to increase the speed of the kiss when Dean stuck his whole tongue in Cas' mouth. He didn't want to waste any time. When Cas finally got himself fully turned around, Dean grabbed him by the shoulders and pushed him down on the bed with just enough force to make Cas gasp. Dean straddled Cas and bent over to continue the kiss. He never wanted this moment to end yet he wanted to move on so badly. Luckily Cas took matters into his own hands and started to remove Dean's shirt. They only broke the kiss long enough to pull the two men's shirts over their heads and quickly resumed. Dean started to unbutton Cas' pants when Cas interjected in a shaky, somewhat out of breath voice, "Dean...why?"

"Why what, angel?" Dean looked up, confusion clear on his face.

"Why today? Why me, of all people?"

"I've waited for this moment for years. I don't like any other guys, only you make me feel like this...I love you, Cas."

Cas leaned up and grabbed Dean lightly by the cheeks. He pulled him forward and kissed him as hard as he could.

"I love you too, Dean." A small smile played across both of their lips as they kissed once more before taking off their pants.

"I'm gonna fuck you so hard you won't even be able to move tomorrow." The sweet instant was gone and they were both suddenly hard as rocks.

"What happened to the gentleman that was here just a second ago? I mean, don't get me wrong, I'd take it for you...but tonight, I'm leading."

Speechless by this act of rebellion, Dean lied down on the bed when Cas told him to and didn't complain when he slid Dean's boxers off with ease and started teasing his already hard dick. Cas still had his boxers on but Dean wished they would come off soon.

Cas' tongue played with the head of Dean's cock and made Dean squirm beneath him. When he slid his fingers up the bottom of the shaft, it sent a shiver down Dean's spine and he let out a little moan.

"Fuck...Cas...stop teasing..."

"We'll get to the fucking, you just have to wait..."

Dean loved how in control Cas was and it turned him on even more than he already was. He didn't think his angel had it in him to tell him what to do.

Cas suddenly took all of Dean's length into his mouth and Dean could barely contain himself. Cas started to deep throat him and that's when he couldn't contain himself. His hands were gripping the comforter and he was all but screaming Cas' name when Cas stuck a finger in him. Dean took a shaky breath, "fuck...Cas please...I want all of you..."

Cas happily obliged. He spat on his hand and started to rub his own dick until it was slick. When he pushed it into the man in front of him, Dean bucked his hips at the pain but soon felt nothing but pleasure. He put his hips down and Cas started out very slowly.

"Is this ok?"

"Fuck yes. Faster," Dean panted. He wanted Cas to enjoy this as much as he was. Cas grabbed Dean's hips for leverage and started to increase the speed of his own hips. Dean moaned at the change and Cas slowed down again.

"No, keep going. I want this. I need this."

Cas sped up once more and as he did so, he hit that one spot, the one that makes everything tingle and feel so good. Dean tilted his head back and pressed his eyes together. One hand had fist full of pillow and the other hand was stroking his own dick, trying to get as much pleasure out of this as possible. When Cas realized he had found "the spot", he aimed for it every time after, and hit it dead on almost nonstop. Dean was so close now. He could feel the heat in his groin, tugging and wanting to escape. He was trying his best to hold on until Cas was close, little did he know that Cas was way ahead of him.

"Fuck, Dean, I can't - oh - fuck!"

Cas came inside of Dean and the few final thrusts that Cas made were just enough to push Dean over the edge. After Cas pulled out, he pretty much flipped down on top of Dean, but he didn't mind. He pulled Cas closer -if that was even possible- and just held him. They laid like this for a long time before they heard knocking at the door.

Fuck! We forgot Sammy was home!

Dean knew immediately that Sam was going to make fun of them or say I told you so.

"Go away Sammy, I don't wanna here it." Dean's slightly slurred voice echoed in the quiet of the room. Cas didn't even lift his head up off of Dean's chest, he was beat.

"Um, well, I was just gonna say that when you go for round two, try to make it a little bit quieter. Some of would actually like to get some sleep tonight." You could hear the laugh that Sam was trying to hide. You could hear the smile in his voice. And as he began to walk away, he heard an exchanging of muffled words.

"I love you, Cas." Cas looked up into Dean's green eyes while Dean looked into his deep blue ones.
"I love you too, Dean."

Sam smiled one last time and went back to his room. It was about time they had some real fun.