Life is too Complicated

Start from the beginning

Class ended a little early so I decided to stop by Starbucks. It's crazy because I knew Tez would be here but as soon as I stepped in there was no sign of him. I mean I'm glad James is back but for some reason I can't find myself just dropping Tez like he never existed. 

I ordered me a venti vanilla late and decided to just sit at one of the small booths decked off in the corner. My laptop kept me busy with watching YouTube videos on how to do some dramatic make up until I felt some strong hands on my shoulder. 

Lamontez 

"Its funny how I ran into the same person who just dropped me like a bad weave yesterday" I said to Love as she turned around. It looked almost as if she saw a ghost until she put her head down and realized who I was.

"Look ma, I aint trying to make you feel bad. It is what is, but I just didn't like the way you went about things. If you want Honesty's dad back than I'm cool with that but I just can't turn off my feelings and disappear like we never happened" I saw that she was about to tear up so I handed her a napkin and slid in the booth opposite of hers. 

"I'm sorry Montez it wasn't like that trust me. I love him because we have history, a child together, and we been through it all. But I love you because your everything I thought I would never find in a man. To be honest I dont know who I want to be with exactly but I just want you to know that I care for you and didn't mean to just forget about you" for some reason I just felt the need to kiss her. It wasn't just any kiss though it was kiss you give when you know this could be the last time being in their company. 

"Love I aint gone mess up your day but when you ready to come back to me, I'll be waiting but until then I hope your life goes well" and with that being said I walked out. No longer having a taste for coffee I just want Love to realize she need to stop fucking with a boy and get her a man. 

James 

Today is the big day of the photoshoot and I'm real excited. My equipment already at the studio so I just had to hop in the shower and get ready.  I could smell breakfast so I knew Love was up too getting ready for her endeavors. 

I threw a pair of black Rock Revivals, a pair of black Balenciago's, and a Enjoy Detroit hoodie to get my day started. I bought Honesty a pair of black Rock Revivals jeans, an enjoy Detroit hoodie, and a pair of pink Uggs so she could match her daddy fly today. 

"You Ready" Love said trying to imitate Meek Mills voice. "Hell yeah I got a big day ahead of me at the job, if I do great today then I will surely be offered a permanent job" I said while playing with Honesty. "That's good baby but you and Honesty go eat so you can drop her off and head to work" I gave Love a kiss and picked up my baby girl.

"The drive to Art Chick was short so I got there about thirty minutes early and decided to make sure everything was in place. By eight some of the make-up artists, hair stylists, and extra camera men came in to set up. All of the girls were coming at nine so I decided to go visit Bianca. 

"Wassup boss lady" I said as I barged in her office. "James next time you need to knock. It is very rude to just barge in my office like you have no home training" she said in a snappy attitude. "Whats wrong boss, talk to me" I asked as I sat down in the chair across from her desk. "Its nothing James just get back to work" I could tell something was really bothering her because she was about to cry. "Naw I need to know whats wrong with you I never seen you like this ma" I said moving closer to her. 

"Today makes the fifth year anniversary since the death of my husband. James I miss him so much its like I just want to die without having him hear with me" she sobbed into my chest. I never felt remorse for killing anyone until today. I never knew how much my job affected people. "Look I'm sorry to hear that but I'm pretty sure your husband don't want you to be all sad and shit. You beautiful girl and you can't be messing up that pretty face, I know I can't bring back your husband but I can be here for you if you need anything" I said giving her a strong embrace. 

She pulled apart from me and just gazed in my eyes. I swear this woman is just beautiful, she almost damn near perfect. "Thank you James" she said a little above a whisper. For some reason I felt the need to kiss her but I held my composure and just let go of her. "Ima get back to work hit me up if you need anything" I said walking out the door.

By now I could see all the girls for the shoot being directed to the dressing rooms. I saw Hazel and decided to go talk to her. "I'm glad you could make it" I said tapping her on the shoulder. "Well you know I had to do a little research and make sure this wasn't some bullshit. But I see your the real deal, I wouldn't mind taking any nudes now" she said walking away into the hair booths. She made sure to put an extra switch in her walk because I was looking all into that ass. 

"Okay look the ladies need to change so I need you out of here" one of the designers said pushing me out. I was about to go head to the bathroom until I saw Love walk in the doors. 

Lovely 

I'm so glad I made the decision to do the photo shoot because I needed something besides school to take my mind off of things. I really wasn't sure of what to wear so I threw on a pair of Pink jogging pants and a jacket to match with a pair of Toms to go out in. Bianca told me to come straight to her office when I come since I was personally picked by her. 

Art Chick wasn't too far from the house so the ride wasn't bad. When I stepped in the receptionist that looked a little slutty told me that Bianca was waiting on me and told me to head straight to her office. On the way there I saw an all too familiar face. 

"Baby what you doing here?" I asked James as he walked up to me giving me a hug. "Shit I'm at work I was about to ask you the same thing" he said giving me a confused look. "Wait you work here? As a photgrapher?" I asked shocked. I mean I know James was serious about being a photographer but I didnt know his internship would be at a place like Art Chick. 

"Yeah girl I been here for the past couple months and you still aint said why you here" he asked. "The owner Bianca asked me to be in the fall shoot today" I said. "What! Hell naw some of these girls gone be nude you aint doing the shoot today" he said getting upset. "Shut up James, I never said I was getting naked" and just then Bianca stepped out of her office.

"James are you harassing my model?" she asked with a serious look on her face. "Well your model my girlfriend who not doing the shoot today" he said looking frustrated. I looked at Bianca who looked shocked but quickly changed her face. "I didn't know you had a girlfriend James, what a small world. Any who listen honey if you don't want to get naked we wont make you deal?" she asked extending her hand. "Deal" I said shaking it and looking over at James who still looked pissed. "All I know is you aint getting naked" he said walking away. 

"Well look I'll walk you over to the dressing room so  you could get ready" Bianca said. 

The dressing room was huge and full of a lot of women and gay men. Everyone was rushing to get ready and stylists were throwing clothes on and off of women. Bianca directed me to a booth so I could get my hair done first. The stylist was still working on another girl so I just decided to look around. Up until I saw the girl from Teddy's house talking to another girl. She looked at me and rolled her eyes so I know she remember me...I wonder what is going to happen today. 

***UGHH I KNOW THE ENDING COULD BE BETTER FOR THIS CHAPTER BUT DONT WORRY ILL UPDATE AGAIN THIS WEEKEND. BUT DO ANYONE THINKS THEY KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN?

PICTURE OF HAZEL IN THE PHOTO LINK.! 

KEEP CALM AND READ ON.!

                                                -TRICE.