Chapter Twenty-Two (FINAL)

Start from the beginning

"He has an attitude all the time."

"You woke him—no one likes to be disturbed form their sleep."

"No, that boy glares at everyone."

"Well, you do the same."

He raised an eyebrow. "No I don't."

"Sure." Grayson grabbed her hair and pulled. "Ouch." She managed to have him release her as Fane chuckled. Grayson smiled at her, flaunting four teeth.

At a knock, Fane opened and exited the room. Belinda held her baby closer, smiling when he gave her a big smile again and placed his hands on her cheeks. "Your so cute."

It took a couple of minutes for him to begin to close his eyes over and over until finally he was asleep. Trying her best to not wake him, she put him in his crib.

Her heart picked up pace as she walked out of the room and stood in the corridor, her gaze lingering on the door that led to Fane's room. When she knocked, he opened, leaving the door wide opened for her to walk in.

Her cheeks grew warm as she smiled. "Is everything okay?" She couldn't help admire his exposed torso, obviously just having taken a shower, wearing only a towel around his midriff.

"Niko just wanted to discuss certain things."

She hesitated for a moment. "When I was in Armelle's home, I met one of Niko's friends...Blaise."

His eyes met hers as they swirled into scarlet. "Did he try to do anything to you?"

"Of course not." She smiled as she stepped closer. When he faced her, she couldn't help place her hand on his chest. As she held his gaze, she slid her fingers down. He leaned closer, eyes flashing scarlet, a small smile on his lips.

Holding back a laugh, she stepped back. Fane broke the distance, a hand going to the back of her neck. He drew her closer, stopping when their lips were centimeters apart. She broke the distance and claimed his lips, loving the sensations that spread through her.

After ending the kiss, he trailed open mouth kisses down her neck before biting down. Her eyes fluttered closed as her lips parted, overwhelmed by the sweet electricity that shot through her.

When he pulled away, she smiled and pulled him into another kiss. One that got out control within seconds. She almost lost herself in the sensations when she bit his neck.

Her shirt was torn to shreds, making her chuckle. Fane smiled, meeting her gaze for a brief moment before his eyes lingered on her chest. His hands began to explore, intensifying all the sensations making her lightheaded.

She laughed when he pushed her against the wall and lifted her so she could wrap her legs around his waist. Then, they were kissing again. Within seconds, the rest of what she wore was literally ripped apart.

Once he connected their bodies, she couldn't control the sounds that escaped her lips, the sensation in her core intensifying. Fane didn't hold back, and she loved every second of it. He truly rocked her world.

Hours later, she woke up in his bed. She couldn't help but smile as she ran her hand through his Snow white hair before he too woke from sleep.