Jeff the killer x Male reader- Smile

Start from the beginning

Which brings me to our current situation, I'm just wasting my time. It took me a while of daydreaming about that heavenly smile until I understood that I liked it. That smile was the only reason as to why I stayed in this mansion for this long. I should have watched my tongue! Those hurtful words that I directed towards him made me seem like a cruel monster. I suppose that this is why he is always hanging out with that other newcomer, who's name is Chris, instead of me. Of all the people he could have been friends with he chose that guy. What makes him so special?

I was sitting in the kitchen, trying to sharpen my dull knife for the second time. When they walked in, Chris following (y/n) into the room. Without a moment of hesitation, I left the kitchen as soon as they walked in. I didn't want to see the two of them enjoying themselves this early in the morning. I didn't want to see (Y/n)s smile directed towards others. That smile was so beautiful, it's beauty has surpassed my own as whenever he smiled he actually meant it.

I walked into my room and sat down on my rock hard bed. My room is the only place where I am free of his presence even through it feels so lonely. Maybe I am acting like a child, maybe I'm acting like a fool or an idiot but I don't care anymore. I'm a serial killer and I love him just a bit too much. But why should I love someone who never even looked me in the eyes, someone who never talked to me, someone who blandly avoids me?

After cleaning up my bloody knives that didn't require to be sharpened I decided to take a break and relax but that didn't last long. Spontaneously I got up, slenderman called out for me, I walked to his office where to my surprise I saw (Y/n).

This was one hell of a funny coincidence. To me, it seemed like some kind of a cliché you would see in an awful fanfic. First of all the main character has a crush on the love interest. Then something forces them to spend time together and over time they fall in love.

What I suspected just so happened to be true. I ended up having to go onto a job with (Y/n). That bastard, Slenderman, probably read my mind again and came up with this as a way to mess with me. He loves seeing me frustrated. I swear, if he had a face then he would be smirking and laughing at me. I wasn't amused at this point since tomorrow I would be stuck with my crush of all people for the entire day. I would watch the person, who I like, prove his loyalty to slender by doing a gruesome thing to someone he cared about.

When I got to my room I packed my bag for tomorrow before I decided to go to sleep. Quickly, I started feeling pity for what he would have to do. Would he be okay or would he desire to die? Hours passed and the feeling didn't go away. For a first time in a really long time, I was worried about someone other than me. I couldn't possibly imagine how tomorrow would change his life.

The next day after I got ready I and met with (Y/n) at the entrance of the mansion. He was carrying his knife. As I walked up to him, his gaze seemed to travel as far from me as possible. Was he perhaps anxious about what he was about to do? I decided to ignore that for now and followed him to his home since he knew the way better than I did.

This is a normal occurrence and has always been since the first proxies have been brought to the mansion, they always had to kill their loved ones in order to prove their loyalty to slenderman. At this point, a lot of them failed. Sometimes they messed up and got caught by police, sometimes the pastas supervising them killed them when they showed weakness.

It's miserable that I have to watch the one I love, hurt himself like that because he wants to live. With each step, we got closer to his house, with each step his pace slowed down. Eventually, we ended up in front of (Y/n)'s house. There was no turning back now. He looked petrified and I couldn't stand it anymore. I walked up to him, looked him straight in the eyes and said, "If you're that scared then I can give you a hand."