"I know what your flaky ass did! And I'm gone bust yo ass if you keep fucking with me!" I stood up to my feet, still barefoot.

"What?! I ain't got my ass on you girl." She looked confused. She really looked like she didn't know what I was talking about. Maybe she didn't do it.

Hell naw

"Well who sent out them pictures?! Don't nobody know I work here but you!" I put my hands on my hips, getting impatient.

"I don't know who did it! Check your sister or the hood rats you hang with! I'm focusing on me NOT YOU!" She made clear.

I ain't gone lie, she just told my ass.

"Let me find out you did this I'm gone drag your stupid ass up and down these streets of Miami." I said sternly so she could know I was about business.

"What?!" She said shocked.

"Dismissed." I threw my hand up for her to leave. I simply walked into the bathroom.

August POV

Leslie leaned against my wall staring at me. I simply stared back. I wasn't about to jump in that little argument her and Blue just had.

"You got to be fucking kidding me." She laughed a not so humorous laugh as she shook her head.

"Did you do it Leslie?" I whispered so Blue wouldn't hear.

"Hell no! I don't give a fuck about you nor her so miss me with that!" She whispered yelled.

So she really ain't do it.

Blue walked out the bathroom and looked from me to Leslie.

"You still here?" She asked more calmer. Leslie simply sighed and leaned up off the wall.

"I got to go pick up my little brother from school anyway. Have fun with your little situation." She said before walking out.

I watched Blue put her heels back on and put her bun back up. She was about to walk out but I grabbed her hips from behind. I whispered a couple of sweet things in her ear. She simply laughed.

"Anybody who knows me knows my weakness is touching my hips from behind." She turned facing me.

"Well I guess I'm that lucky guy that gets to touch this beautiful body." I smiled. She laughed that beautiful laugh.

You know I never really told her I loved her. It just seems so difficult. I really do care for Blue. I just haven't gotten to that love stage with her yet. I think she feels the same because she never told me neither. In all honesty I think she still grieving over her dead boyfriend.

Suddenly my mom swung my door open calling my name. I never moved away from Blue. Instead, I kept staring in her beautiful brown eyes. She kind of blushed.

"Uh August." She whispered while giggling.

"Huh?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Your mom is in the room." She blushed. I looked at my mom smirking. I bagged away from Blue as she fiddled with her hands.

"Hey ma." I said.

"Can you go get the bags out my trunk?" She asked me. Without any hesitation I left out the room.

Blue POV

This is awkward.

Mrs. Alsina is just smirking at me with crossed arms. I'm almost too embarrassed to say anything.

"Sit." She sat on his bed and patted the spot next to her. I slowly walked over and sat next to her.

"So are you and August dating or not? Earlier he bought a car for you and I was just wondering." She said casually.

"Yes ma'am. We haven't done......it yet." I assured her. Its like she released a breath she didn't know she was holding.

I hope she don't think her precious little son is a virgin! I'm the one that still has my innocence.

"That's good because a sweet girl like you doesn't need to fall prey to anyone." She patted my lap.

What?!

"You don't think August is a virgin?" I asked. She burst out in this loud laughter.

"Oh lets be serious now, Blue. August had his.....whorish ways back then. But he changed all of a sudden." She said staring at the baby picture of him on his nightstand.

Did she just call her son a whore?

"Well everyone has a past. I'm not as squeaky clean as you think I am." I told her.

"I know." She said a little bit too quickly for my liking.

"Huh?" I gave her a confused look.

"I'm saying I know because no one is squeaky clean. But I still like you because you're not afraid to admit it." She smiled.

"Mrs. Alsina something horrible happened today." I dazed off out the window.

"You can talk to me about it Blueberry." She said. That name triggered something in me. My mom used to call me that.

*Flashback*

"Come on honey you don't want to be late for school." My mom said as she packed my lunch.

"Noel hurry up!" I called. She wobbled down the stairs dragging her teddy bear behind her.

"I'm coming Blueberry." She cooed her little voice.

My mom burst out in laughter.

"Blueberry. It suits you very well Blue." She ruffled my hair.

"I don't like that name." I buried my face in my knees.

"One day you will." My mom assured me.

*End of Flashback*

"Blue. Blue. Blue." She kept calling my name. I snapped back to reality and saw her, Mr. Alsina, and August all staring at me.

"Huh?" I asked.

"I said Noel is downstairs. She said its an emergency." Mrs. Alsina said.

Have you ever seen a girl run so fast in heels? Well that's how I was. I dashed out the door and saw her, Lia, Ty, and Colton all leaning against my old Honda I gave Noel.

"What is it?!" I panicked.

"Ace got shot." Noel trembled. It took everything in me not to break down.