This wasn’t the environment I was used to so I pressed into Noah’s side so hard I was probably hurting him, but he didn’t complain.

“Stay with me?” I begged quietly. He nodded and took my hand and brought me closer as a group of guys stared me down.

He brought me into the kitchen where there were rows of vodka lined up on the counter.

“I think here is safe,” He said grinning. I glanced around.

“Are you sure? Nobody in here knows who I am,” I said. He sighed and cupped my face in his hands.

“Stop worrying and have fun! Let loose! I promise not to leave your side the whole time,” He told me, his breath blowing across my face. I couldn’t form any words so I nodded.

His eyes flickered down to my lips, making my breath catch in my throat. He was going to kiss me!

He leaned in and I held my breath. When his lips were millimeters from mine, he pulled back and looking into my eyes, as if he was asking permission.

I closed my eyes and brought my lips to his. He picked me up and placed me on the counter with him in between my legs as he deepened the kiss.

I tangled my hands all up in his hair and brought him closer.

A voice called out my name, making us groan and break apart.

“Well, Amber if you’re done making out with my best friend, I have something to ask you,” Drake teased. I laughed and nodded.

“What did you want to ask?” I said, leaning into Noah’s rock hard chest.

“Did you or did you not smack Lexi in the face earlier,” He asked eagerly.

“No,” I said holding out the ‘o.’ He frowned.

“Did you two get in a cat fight?” He questioned hopefully. I shook my head again.

“No, where did you hear all this?” I asked. He shrugged.

“There’s a bunch of rumors going around,” He told me while pouring a shot of vodka.

“You want one?” He offered, nodding towards me and Noah.

“Sure,” I said hopping off the counter. Noah looked at me surprised.

“Well I am letting loose,” I teased, making him laugh.

“I’ll be fine as long as you don’t leave my side,” I told him truthfully. He grinned and held his shot in his hands.

“Three, two, one. Bottoms up,” Drake counted. I put the glass to my lips and drank it all in one gulp. I grimaced when it burned my throat as it trickled down.

Numerous shots later, I was far past just being tipsy.

“Whoa,” I said putting down my recent glass. I had lost count on how many I had.

“I think you’ve had enough to drink,” Noah said laughing. Noah had stopped after the fourth or fifth shot, saying that he didn’t want to get drunk and needed to stay sober.

We were still in the kitchen and I was sitting on the counter with my legs dangling off the edge.

I stared at Noah who was on his feet in front of me, studying me with an amused look on his face. I ran my eyes down his gorgeous figure. His eight-pack stood out nicely through his slick with sweat shirt, giving me something to look at.

The desire bubbled inside me.  I jumped off the counter and pressed my lips onto his. He was shocked at first, so it took him a couple of seconds to respond.