“Noah! You can’t just come barging into a bathroom like that! What if I had been naked or something?” I scolded him. He smirked.

“Then you would be giving me an early Christmas present,” He said, closing the door before I could reply. I sighed and slipped on the new dress. It was perfect.

It was a black dress that had a V-neck. It wasn’t too tight around my middle, but wasn’t exactly loose either. From the waist down, it started to wave slightly and came up to my lower thigh. It was simple, but cute.

I stepped out of the bathroom and walked past Noah into my closet, where I chose a nice pair of black heels that were hidden in the back. I slipped them on and turned to Noah, you was still gawking at me.

“Noah,” I said, waving a hand in front of his face. His stare finally met my eyes, making me blush a deep red.

“Where are we going,” I asked as I followed him outside and into his blue car.

“Good things come to people who wait,” He answered. I rolled my eyes.

“So wise,” I say sarcastically.

Soon we’re driving off and out of the neighborhood.

“So you never told me, how knew where I live,” I asked, my curiosity getting the best of me. He looked uncomfortable.

“Um, I lived a few houses down a couple years ago,” He said, sounding as if he didn’t really want to tell me. I laughed, making him glance at me in confusion.

“I think I would know if the hottest guy in school lived down the street,” I said not believing him. He smirked.

“Hottest guy in school huh?” He asked amused. I blushed in looked down.

“You were pretty cute in middle school, but now I’m not so sure. I think Drake has taken your place,” I say teasingly.

“Really?” He asked, sounding disappointed.

“No, you are still the hottest,” I said for his sake. He relaxed noticeably.

“I knew I could get you to admit it,” He said cockily. I laughed and slapped his hand that was reaching to ruffle my hair.

“You know the cheerleaders had a vote a few years ago on who was the sexiest man in school,” I informed him. He beamed and looked at me for an answer.

“And who won?” He asked. I laughed and thought back.

“Well, at first you tied with a senior named Blake something. Then, to decide a winner, they took in mind how you were in bed,” I said laughing.

“I knew I would win,” He said cockily. I laughed.

“Don’t be so confident. Blake won that. Your quality in bed really deducted a lot of points,” I teased and watched his face turn into a pout.

“So you’re saying that I’m not good in bed? Why don’t you test that theory?”  He flirted. I shook my head even though my mind was screaming at me to say yes.

That’s when I realized we had pulled up in front of someone’s house, where a huge party was taking place.

“You brought me to a party?” I asked in disbelief. He nodded excitedly.

“Yep, now let’s go in,” He said grabbing my hand and trying to pull me outside.

“But I wasn’t invited,” I whined, trying to make an excuse as I studied that mass crowd inside.

“I was and you are coming as my date. Now come on!” He said tugging me out. My heart clenched on the word “date.”

I glanced around as we walked inside. Already, there were people staggering all over the place. As we made our way past the dance floor, I saw numerous couples grinding on each other.