one

Jade blew a strand of hair out of her eyes as she leaned her elbows on the counter of Toretto's café while she flipped through a magazine that was on the counter already

Jade blew a strand of hair out of her eyes as she leaned her elbows on the counter of Toretto's café while she flipped through a magazine that was on the counter already. The youngest Toretto; Mia stood beside her as the two argued back and forth about pointless things and occasionally attended to any customers that came in. The door opened and Jade glanced up as a curly blonde haired male walked in. The brunette smiled and resisted the urge to snort as her eyes darted to Mia who had eagerly went to take his order, making sure Jade didn't get there before her. 

Mia cleared her throat quietly as Brian took a seat on the stool in front of her. "Tuna on white, no crust, right?" Mia asked him, a small smile on her face.

"I don't know, how is it?" Brian shot back.

Jade rolled her eyes as she looked back down to the magazine and continued flicking through the pages. "Every day for the last three weeks, you've come here, asking how the tuna is." Mia said, shaking her head. "Now, it was crappy yesterday. It was crappy the day before and guess what? It hasn't changed."

Brian smiled at her. "I'll have the tuna."

"No crust?"

"No crust."

Jade slid over slightly as her boyfriend's sister started to make Brain's sandwich. "Here you go." Mia said softly as she set the made sandwich down in front of him.

"Thank you." Brian said as he started to eat the sandwich.

Jade glanced over her shoulder towards the back, to see Dom, her boyfriend, exit the office at the back to grab a beer out of the fridge. They shared eye contact for a split second before he disappeared back into the room and Jade rolled her eyes and she started to sketch random drawings onto the note pad that was used to take orders.

The sound of engines revving reached their ears and Jade smiled as she looked out the window to see the "crew" driving up and parking in front of the store. Jade tapped Mia's hip with her own before walking out to the front and automatically going to Letty's side. "Talk to me, Jesse. This ain't working, brother." Vince said as he got out of his car.

Letty wrapped her arm around Jade's waist as she wrapped her arm around Letty's shoulders, both turning their attention to Jesse. "It's your fuel map. It's got a nasty hole." Jesse replied as he got out of his own car, everyone moving to crowd around Vince's car. "That's why you're unloading in third."

"Told you." Leon looked towards Vince with a smug expression.

Vince rolled his eyes. "Shut up."

"I lengthen the injector pulse a millisecond. Just tune the NOS timer, you'll run nines." Jesse told Vince as he inspected what was under the hood. "What?" He asked as Vince grabbed his jaw and turned his head, everyone following their gazes to see a red truck that belonged to Bran.

Vince glanced to Jade. "What's up with this fool, J?" He asked her, obviously jealous as they saw Brian and Mia talking. "Is he sandwich crazy?"

Jade rolled her eyes at him. "Vince, relax."