7 :: shocking! (part 2)

Start from the beginning

Joseph squinted at you, as if trying to see something on your face. He then cupped your cheeks and brought your face closer to him, and you mentally prepared to slap an old man.

"Y/n!! You've gotten so young! How have you been! Is Kakyoin on this boat as well? I'm sorry I couldn't make it to your wedding-"

You cocked your head and blushed. "A-Ah, Mr. Joestar, I think you might be thinking of a different y/n..." you added nervously.

"Are you kidding? Don't trick me because I've gotten older! You're y/n!" Joseph smiled, as if he was reliving an old memory.

A member of the crew, probably, came in. He had long purple hair and a scar across his right eye, but hey, everyone has their reason for looking like they do, so you said nothing.

"I'm here to take your bags, Mr. Joestar," he said, and began to walk towards the bags.

"About Josuke..." You and Okuyasu turned your heads to Joseph. "Does he...ever talk about me?" You and Okuyasu looked at each other, unsure of what to say.

"Ah, he might. I've only known him for about a month and a half, and I don't see him very often," you say, rubbing the back of your neck.

"Same here. I haven't known him for long either..." Okuyasu said, looking upwards.

Joseph looked down."I see."

To be honest, you felt a little bad for this dude.

The door burst open. "Mr. Joestar! The enemy has boarded to boat! Akira Otoishi is still alive!"

The crew member who was picking up Joseph's bags stopped mid-lift. You grew a little suspicious that it was him.

Okuyasu turned around. "Wait, what?"

"I-I'm the one who said it!" the purple-haired crew member interjected.

Each crew member pointed at each other. "It's him!"

Okuyasu gasped, and your stomach turned.

You thought, Okuyasu's not the brightest.
You thought, Okuyasu's the worst at making decisions.
You thought, Okuyasu's gonna punch both of them.

Okuyasu clenches his fist. You braced for the worst.

Behind you, Chili pepper appears through a lamp. Okuyasu notices it as well.

"I figured out who it is," he said, in a menacing tone.

You gulped.

"It's you!"

Okuyasu punched the purple haired crew member, hard, which knocked him out. Go figure, he had the showiest appearance.

The boat began to dock. You kicked at the body on the floor. "I'm gonna take out the trash," you said. Okuyasu didn't try to stop you.

The World shoved two fingers up Akira's nostrils, and lifted him up. He was too unconscious to even flinch. You carried him out the door and onto the edge of the dock.

"Heh, having the nerve to mess with people like that...you must have a lot of free time."

With a swift flick of The World's fingers, Akira was flying out into the sea. His body hit the water with a satisfying splash.

"And STAY OUT!"

You ran back down the dock and onto the port. Koichi, Jotaro, and Okuyasu were standing there, smiling.

"What did I miss?" You asked. Koichi smiled, tears in his eyes. "See for yourself!"

Josuke was holding Joseph's hand as they walked together. He was looking quite flustered.

Seeing them reunite brought a smile to your face, and made you blush a little as well.

You knew it was selfish for you to think of this at a moment like this, but the only thing that ran through your mind when you saw them holding hands and Josuke blushing, was

'God, I wish that were me.'
---
A/N
*gASP* I FORGOT TO UPDATE

But ye. Here 'tis. Also I think that since Easter is coming up soon I might do a special Easter chapter as well? Idk.

Get ready to see Rohan's ass getting beat in the next couple of chapter

Love, mommy