(7) The bad girl falling for a bad boy?

Beginne am Anfang

He laughed, "You know me so well."

We went upstairs to my apartment, then to my bedroom. I went in my closet to get some clothes for the next few days and Michael went (go figure) to my underwear drawer. He pulled out a lacey, see through, black thong. "How come I've never seen you in this?"

"'Cause I like those, and I'm afraid you'll tear them apart."

"With my teeth, probably," he said, and then shuddered. "You know, you never did make it up to me for teasing me in the car."

I walked over to him and took his hand. "Well, I'm not really sure I'm in the mood right now. Maybe later," I said while I lightly traced the sensitive lines on his palm.

He took his hand from mine and put it on my waist. "You are really," -kiss- "really," -kiss- "mean."

We kissed deeply and I put my fingers in his hair, scratching his scalp and neck slightly. When I pulled away to finish packing my things, my tongue piercing got caught in his lip ring. We both laughed and it was a tad painful, considering it was pulling on my tongue, but still nice.

I carefully unhooked it and went back to my closet. "Ivy..." he groaned.

"Let me finish packing, and then we'll finish what we were doing," I laughed.

"Where are you putting the stuff that you're bringing?"

"There's a white suitcase under my bed." I heard him drag it out and went back to picking out clothes.

"'K, we're done packing. Now let's finish," he said after a minute.

I turned around and narrowed my eyes at him. The suitcase was zippered closed on the bed. I walked toward it and he looked at the ceiling with an innocent, yet slightly nervous expression. The suitcase was empty when I opened it. "Michael..."

"What? For what I have planned, nudity works best."

I laughed and gave in. "Fine, we'll pack later."

------------Warning------------

In a heartbeat, he shoved the suitcase off the bed, picked me up, and put me on top of the covers. I laughed at his excitement. You'd think he hadn't had sex in years. I pulled off my shirt and he pounced on top of me with one arm on either side of my shoulders and one knee on either side of my thighs.

He kissed me hard while I unbuttoned his shirt. I took it off of him and he threw it on the floor. Awkwardly, I opened my jean button and zipper and lifted my hips under him to pull them off. Underneath it, I was wearing sheer glittery panties, the same steel blue color as my bra.

He got off of me long enough to take his jeans and boxers off and slide my underwear down my legs. My bra I pulled off and he cupped my breasts, suckling them as he got on top of me and slid inside. We both moaned at the contact. His mouth returned to mine as our hips met repeatedly. We came together, as we usually did, and it was amazing as always, even if it was just a quickie.

-------------------------------

Once we were both finished, he rolled on to his back and pulled my against his chest that was still gleaming with a small amount of sweat. Our breathing was still hard as I asked, "So did that make up for how I tortured you in the car?"

"I don't know... We'll do it again later just to be sure." I laughed and licked his nipple. He groaned, "Why do you always do that?"

"To keep things interesting, of course," I said with an innocent look on my face.

"That look really goes well with the braids. You look like a kid that just stole a cookie from the jar."

"Funny, I thought you were the one stealing my cookies." He groaned and shoved his head in my pillow. I laughed, "I'm gonna go rinse off."

"You do that." His voice was muffled from the pillow.

Michael's POV

While Ivy went in the bathroom to take a shower, I got up and put my boxers and pants on. My throat was parched from the exertion, so I went into the kitchen to get one of the many water bottles she kept in the fridge. It amazed me how many of those I've seen her drink per day.

I walked with a satisfied smile on my face that slowly disappeared when I saw the envelope half under the door. That wasn't there when we walked in, was it? Maybe her landlord didn't wanna bother us or something. I picked it up off the floor and opened it. My heart froze.

'Guess who? I'll bet you thought you were rid of me when you went to the police. Don't worry, they won't find any finger prints or anything that would prove who sent it. It doesn't matter how many of the cops you slept with, you whore, they won't be able to find anything to lock me up; you can count on it. By all means, bring them this letter, too. It doesn't matter. I'll still get you back.'

The bastard slid this under the door while we were having sex?! I'll kill him. "Michael?"

"I'm in here." My throat was tight with rage.

She walked toward me in just a towel. Her hair was still dry, so she must have not taken a shower yet. "What's that?"

I didn't want her to worry more than she already was, but I wasn't gonna lie to her. "I found it on the floor."

"Let me see it." She tried to take it, but I tore it up. "Who was it from?"

"It didn't have a name on it, of course." The rage was clear in my voice.

"What did it say?" she asked nervously.

"Don't worry about it, okay?" I wrapped an arm around her and kissed her head, trying to offer her some comfort.

She paused for a minute then realized, "That wasn't there when we walked in." I said nothing. "So he came and slid that under the door while we were..." She was terrified and appalled, I could tell.

"I'm sorry, baby. Don't worry; he won't lay a hand on you as long as I'm around. Come on, let's finish packing your things."

She nodded and we walked back in the room. I didn't even try to lighten the atmosphere; I knew it wouldn't do any good. We just packed her things in the suitcase. The thought of her being anywhere alone while that sicko was stalking her made me want to throw up.

"I think you should stay with me until this whole thing blows over. Either that or I'll stay here with you. I don't like the idea of you sleeping here alone," I said once we were in the car on the way to my place.

"Okay, thank you."

The rest of the ride was silent, and I was glad for it. It gave me time to get my thoughts in order. At least there was one good thing that came from all of this; she was gonna be living in my house for a while. And damn if that didn't make me happy.