Chapter 2- Grover, the lying and non-hesitating satyr

"So, just act as if you just met me and make it believable" Grover said and our heads popped out of the water.

we walked on the sand to the non-wet shore. Everyone looked at us. "Grover?" A blonde girl asked.

She was wearing the same shirt as me but she wore black vans with denim shorts. "Annabeth!" Grover said and galloped over to the girl who was running towards him.

They hugged. "Grover! where have you been? it's been 5 years!" the girl said. "A son of Poseidon is hard to find" Grover said gesturing to me.

"Hi! My name is Annabeth" The girl said after pulling out from her hug with grover. "I'm Percy" I said. "So, your the lost son of Poseidon?" She asked.

I nodded. "Wait, how did you get that shirt if you haven't been here before?" She asked. "I-I erm" I said looking to grover for help.

"I gave it to him. when I found him he was stranded on an island with only pants and shoes on" Grover said. "Wow" She said. She hugged me, which I was surprised about. "I'm not an idiot" She whispered in my ear, then she pulled back.

She smiled and said, "Lets go see Chiron and Mr. D then" then she turned around and started walking. We followed her. Grover looked nervous. "What's wrong?" I asked.

He sighed. "Just be on your best behavior when you meet Dionysus"

I nodded and we walked in silence.

we entered a big blue house. It was like any other house you would be in.

Well i havent been on land for a few years so i forget what a house looks like, but I've also seen pictures of houses.

A boy with Blonde hair, a camp half blood shirt on, blue jeans, and sneakers came running over. i noticed he had sparkling blue eyes.

"Annabeth! Who's this?" He asked. "This is Percy. Son of Poseidon" She said. "I'm Jason" The boy introduced. "I'm Percy. although you know that already" I said.

He laughed. He was about my height and age. 17.

"What are you doing in the blue house?" Annabeth asked. "Will needed help in the infirmary and no one else was available because they were either training or having fun" Jason explained.

"What about you? you aren't having fun?" Annabeth said smirking. "No, I am. I got coughed on by 6 different people" Jason said sarcastically.

At the way they were acting, I would guess they were either boyfriend and girlfriend or good friends.

But a girl with brown hair, tan skin and color-changing eyes walked in.

She was wearing an orange camp half blood shirt, shorts and vans. Jason put his arm around her. "Hi, I'm Piper. You must be Percy" She said holding out her hand for me to shake.

I raised my eyebrow. "Word of your arrival is all over the camp already" Piper said. "Drew is really one for spreading things"

"Drew?" I asked. "Daughter of Aphrodite. AKA my sister" Piper replied. If I were drinking something I would have spit it out when I heard 'daughter'.

I had to hold back my question that was really stupid and offensive.

"Drew is a girl name?" I asked. Darn, my ADHD got the better of me. Annabeth hit my arm. "Ow" I said wincing. "Don't be rude" Annabeth said giving me a death glare.

"you sound like my mother before I left" I said backing up. "Left?" Jason asked. that's when I realized I let something slip.

Yeah, Triton is probably going to win this truth or dare game. I had to think fast.

"I left to go on a scuba diving trip with my friends and then went missing" I lied. "Wouldn't you have found your way home? considering your father being the sea god" Annabeth challenged.

Man, she does not give up! I guessed she was a daughter of Athena. "He didn't know until I told him" Grover lied.

If this wasn't a dare then I would make an excuse to go leave. but that would mean Triton had beaten me.

I wasn't letting him beat me. "Grover? Why I haven't seen you for 5 years!" a centaur said. "Hey Chiron" Grover said.

"What happened to you?" Chiron asked. "Percy I guess didn't want to be found" Grover lied. Grover did not at all sound like his normal hesitant self.

Now he seemed determined to make sure I didn't loose the dare.

I wonder if Triton did something to Grover. He has never acted this way before.

So, I planned to Iris Message him tonight when I know everyone's asleep.

"So, I'm guessing your Percy" Chiron said and walked up to me. "Nope! My name is Bob" I say sarcastically.

Chiron laughed. "Nice to meet you bob" Chiron explained to me about what the camp does. I made an imaginary list in my head:

1. Wake up at 8:00am for cabin inspections and breakfast

2. Sword and Shield training with a girl named Clarisse

3. Archery with Chiron. I dont know why but he said wear fire-proof armor or at least a helmet and a wrist band

4. Winged horseback riding with the demeter cabin. Aren't winged horses just called Pegasi?

5. Lunch

6. Combat on the pegasi. Sounds fun!

7. Monster assualt techniques with Hermes cabin. sounds fun learning to fight monsters with pick-pocketers

8. Free choice: Arts and Craft with Hephaestus cabin, or Canoe races with the Naiads, or climbing wall with the satyrs. Niether of them seemed hard before i found out the climbing wall has lava coming at you

9. Swim and Beach time with Nereids

10. Free time. Volley Ball or Cabin Clean-Up

11. Dinner and announcements

12. Capture the Flag. seemed fine at first then i found out some people are injured in it

13. Sing-a-long and camp fire with Apollo cabin

14. prepare for bed and you better be asleep by 11:00 or Mr. D will make you rub his feet. ew

"Dang, thats a busy day" I say after Chiron finishes explaining. "Think thats busy? Try going on a quest!" Piper said. "I've heard about those. i heard that if more than 3 people go on it only 3 will return" I said smirking.

"it's true" Annabeth said. "How would you know? You havent gone on a quest" Jason said. Annabeth glared at him for a second then looked at me. "I've seen 6 people leave on a quest then 3 return crying because 3 died" She said.

She sounded stern. I now know to never anger her or i might have my head ripped off or worse....

Let the Aphrodite girls give me a make over. It's happened before on Olympus when Dad brought me and Triton (yes, Triton can get feet like me) to tour Olympus and a daughter of Aphrodite offered to play truth or dare and Triton dared the daughter of Aphrodite to give me a make over.

What was her name? Serena? no... Sammy? no... Silena! that's it! I wonder how she's doing.

So, of course i have to ask. "Do any of you know a girl named Silena? i met her once but we never spoke again. She's a daughter of Aphrodite" I explain. "IDIOT!" I hear a girl scream as the door behind me slams shut so hard the whole house shakes.

Annabeth steps back and says "You just unleashed Clarisse's really bad side"