HOLA

HOLA I'm Pearl I'm 15 I'm bipolar, I have anger issues​ and some people call me a psychopath but that's bc they don't know my life. Here let me explain

Flashback
It's year 2002 and a beautiful baby girl, Right eye hazeledcolored left eye light green colored with dimples on both sides of her face, Porta Rican and a gorgeous smile that made any one smile, was born that day at least that's what the nurse thought she even said it was a miracle that she was alive bc of all the smoking and drinking her parents did and her parents thought she was a hideous different colored eyed freak so they left her with her uncle and her uncle adored her but then one day her uncle was watching TV and seen a add about kids with different colored eyes and how much they were worth but her uncle couldn't put a price on her because he said she was priceless but her mom could and her mom came to get but her uncle said no her said if he let her take the baby then he could come get any day he wanted so he said ok and he even moved out to Hollywood with the mom 13 years passed and the little baby was now 13 she was sitting at her house with her step dad while her mom was at work she never really like her step dad he seemed like a creep to her but she shook it off until one day he walked in her room while she was watching TV and he unbuckled his she looked at and asked him was he doing but he just looked at smiling like a creep, after he got his pants down she was beyond terrified and tried to scream luckily her uncle was out said when he heard her screech so he ran in the house up to her room in bust in the room he seen her under her step dad kicking and punching but that only made her step dad more angry but before he could do anything worse her uncle punched her step dad in the face so hard that it knocked him out he grabbed her and they ran out the door not before packing some things to wear of course and since her mom never tried to find her she just stayed with her uncle whom she loves like a dad and that is where she is now.
Flashback​ over

And that is the story of my life