PART 2

I looked at my mother and I knew that I had betrayed a saint because I thought that I had every right to know who my father was. I had forgotten the fact that her not telling tell me meant that she had her own reasons. How selfish I had been.
My mom turned and faced the door. When she saw me she smiled, she signalled for me to come close. I had no right to, I was such an idiot who betrayed the person who sacrificed her all for me, I had no right . Tears started falling from my eyes and when she saw that she struggled to get out of bed. When I saw that I rushed to her bed side and knelt down.
"Mom I am so sorry," was all I could say before I startd crying.

She patted my back but said nothing. Knowing my mom well, she had never gotten mad at me ever in my life and I knew that she wasn't mad at me now.
She was my all after all, my mom, the woman I loved.

KARA'S POV

My daughter had come back to me. I let her go when she thought that I had deprived her off her right of knowing her father but however it was for her own good but now she was back at the time I needed her the most.

"Baby I need to tell you the truth about your father" I told my baby.
I knew that the timing was right now and I had to tell her the truth.
"Your father is Harris Cole the owner of Cole Group of Companies" I said.
I could see the shock in my daughter's eyes. She could not believe it after all she had been raised in povety with nothing but a single mom.

"How could that be?" She asked me.
I told her about how I had been disowned and my boyfriend had cheated. How I had made a decision to start afresh and how I had raised her by myself.

"My mom why didn't you tell me?" She broke down in tears.
"Love and hate is something that can be controlled by one's hand , I didnt want you to love me because I had struggled for you or because I had given my kidney to you. On the other hand I didn't want you to hate your father because he wouldn't be the father he was supposed to be." I told my daughter. I never wanted her to feel like she was a mistake that had stopped me from becoming a somebody that's why I had never told her.
It was time she went and find her father because I knew that soon I wouldn't be there for her and he needed to be there for her .
"Go and find him and love him with all your heart without hate" I told her.

ZOE'S POV

I drove for almost three hours to get to where my mom had told me to go. I wanted to hate him but my mom did not hate him and she was the one who had every right to hate him. I had to love him that is what my mom had told me . I made my stop in found of the company.

I took a deep breath before going in. The receptionist showed me to his office.
"How can I help you?" She asked me.
"Tell him that Kara Laws' daughter is here to see him" I told him.
She beeped him and passed the message. Before she had finished her sentence, he rushed out through the door. He looked at me and hugged me.

"How could this be?" He asked before escorting me into his office.
He was probably in his early forties. He looked priceless, his face was a little bit tan and he looked younger than his age. He was extra smart by the look of his office. He was too handsome like a celebrity, no wonder I was so pretty I had taked this excessive beauty from both sides.
All the hate melted down.
"Are you really Kara's daughter. You have her eyes." He asked and answered his question.
"My mom was pregnant when she left" I narrated my story.
"So you are my daughter. Where is your mother?" he asked, "And did she ever get married again"

He had a lot of questions he wanted to ask but at this moment I had one answer to all of his questions.
"My mom is so sick and might die soon," I said even though I didn't want to believe it, I knew from my medical experience that she was going to die and I had to believe it now than anytime ever.