More on our Original Character

Name: Celene Burke
Birthday: April 17th, 1979
Blood Status: Half Blood
Parents: Winifred Wallace & Calen Burke
Magical Parent: Calen Burke
Majority of the Families House: Slytherin
Her House: Ravenclaw
Personality: Kind, Studious, Creative, and Empathic {Feel os sense others emotions}.
Wand: 11" Cherry wood with Dragon Heartstring
{ the wand ought never to be teamed with a wizard without exceptional self-control and strength of mind.}
Looks: Emilia Clarke

Sexuality: LesbianPatronus: Arctic FoxBoggart: The Death of Hermione Granger

Sexuality: Lesbian
Patronus: Arctic Fox
Boggart: The Death of Hermione Granger

Information: She lives in the Muggle World in the City of London. From a young age Celene attended a Muggle school until age 11, although doing Accidental Magic she didn't do it as often as most  witches and Wizards for she had Amazing self-control and strength of mind. When she achieved her Hogwarts letter her Father was thrilled, and proud of his daughter. On September 1st of 1991, Celene's father was disappointed when his daughter didn't follow tradition in ending up in Slytherin House. Two years pass and she makes fast Friends with Hermione Granger a Brave, Smart Girl who she Admired since First year. When Professor Lupin was Professor of the Dark Arts and was Teaching them of Boggarts, Celene shockingly discovered that the Boggart chose Hermione's corpse on the ground other than her parents. Keeping her emotions in tacked she said the  'Riddikulus' charm correctly.

In her 5th year, Celene joined Dumbledore's army. And was with Harry, Ron, Ginny, Luna, Neville and Hermione during the Department of Mysteries battle and witnessed the death of Harry's Godfather. Holding Hermione as she mourned for Sirius, while Harry ran after Bellatrix.

The Story will start on September 1st, 1991. In 3rd-6th year
Harry, Ron, Hermione and Celene share a compartment on the Hogwarts Express to Hogwarts.