Everything will be perfect

all of the last minute planning for the wedding was under way, the pub was closed and being decorated for the reception, Aaron and Robert was in the back from of the pub along with Andy, Victoria and Adam laughing and joking around, not knowing that Aaron's ex boyfriends ed was in the bar.

chas and Cain was hanging the lighting until chas saw ed "oh your having a laugh"

Cain looked behind him, dropped the lights and jumped of the ladder " nope not today thank you" goes to grab him but ed moves and jumps out of the way "you trying to be funny"

ed looked at Cain and chuckled "i do not answer to you" he looked across to chas "i need to see Aaron"

chas shook her head "nope not happening, he wouldn't want to see you"

"and you would know that would you" ed said as he looked around

"yes as a matter of fact, couple of reasons 1. maybe because you cheated on him and 2. he is getting married tomorrow, hence all of this" points around the pub

"married, what no........AARON!!!!!!! AARON!!!" he shouted

everything fell silent in the back room of the pub

^AARON!!!!^

Aaron and Adam looked at each other and said in union "ed" they both got up and walked out to the bar and both stared at him

Adam angrily said "didn't think we would see you again"

Robert, Victoria and andy stood behind them confused

ed looked at Aaron "i need to talk to you, please i still love you"

with that Robert slide his arms around Aaron waist and hugged him from behind

Aaron softly smiled and leaned back at little on Robert as he looks at ed " you are too late,"

ed was really angry at this point " this is not you Aaron you would never agree to marry somebody"

Adam rolled his eyes " well things change and people change, now if you do not mind, we all have wedding to prepare for so"

ed scoffed " oh i knew that you would be involved, you cant leave him alone "

"well he is my best man so" Aaron lent forward at grabbed Robert hand " so if you do not mind leaving"

with that he five of them walked back out to the back room, and everything went back to normal which was laughing and joking, well almost everything, Robert hadn't spoken since.

Robert was staring at his beer bottle

Aaron looked at him.. "babe? you alright" he asked slightly worried

Robert snapped out off it " yeah i am good babe, do not worry" he said as he got up and left the room and sat on the stairs

Aaron frowned "one minute" he got up and followed Robert, "are you going to tell me the truth? " he asked closing the door behind him.

Robert looks up with tears in his eyes... "its stupid" he said as he placed his head in his hands

Aaron was really worried at the point, he knelt on the step below Robert, pressed a pepper kiss on his head " tell me babe please, i cant help unless you tell me"

Robert slowly lifted his head as his tears fell, " i just do not want anything to change, with him turning up"

Aaron looked lovingly at him, " oh babe, nothing is going to change okay i promise you," he reassured him as he wiped his tears softly

Robert just looked at him still a little unsure

"hey come on, you know i love you, just you and ONLY you" Aaron said as he placed a soft kiss on Roberts forehead.

Robert softly nodded his head "i know, i just get jealous sometimes"

Aaron softly smiles, as he said " yeah i know, but you do not have to be babe, i promise," he said as he gets up and pulls Robert up with him. "after everything we have been through just to get here, i am not going to through us away on him okay" he said softly as he hugs his husband to be.

Robert smiles a little as he hugs him back "okay," as he feel his jealously disappear.

hoped you liked this, if so vote.

thank you...... next chapter up soon!

kaz x