1

Mackenzie's POV
"Hey guys, so we're on Hollywood blovard and I think this is our  apartment" I say to my vlogging camera.

Me and Em (Emily) gaze up to the block of the towering apartments.

We both walk into the elevator and stop on our level.

"Omg Mack apparently this is the level Logan and Mark and George  live!!" Em screams. 

"I know girl, we're tots gunna smash!" I say smirking at the camera.

We enter our  apartment and start to unpack but I got bored half way through trying to sort out my shoes.

I lay on my bed in boredom. "Mack why don't we head out?" Em suggests.

"Great idea! Let me just get changed" I say. The outfit I'm wearing:

I leave my hair down and apply on some classic red lipstick and plum eyeshadow

I didn't do anything else because I was already wearing foundation and concealer.
*************************************
"Hold on Em,just go without me for a sec I can't find my phone." I say scurrying around on my hands and knees looking for my phone.

"Okay be quick,I'll be in the lobby" Em replies walking out the door. After 2 minutes, I find my phone and head out the door.

I notice a couple of guys joking around in the hallway so not to look like their lonely new neighbour,I pull out my phone and pretend to text someone.

I guess I got a bit too carried away and I accidentally bump into one of them and topple backwards,dropping my vlogging camera. He turns around." Oh, sorry."

*************************************
A/N that's the end of the first chapter of my first book that I will not delete and I know it was really bad but if you did like it comment or vote for more, ly. ❤️❤️
-E