When You Meet Again/ He Ask You Out On A Date

Brick

You were in a café near by your apartment, enjoying the sweets the café had to offer. You ordered a nice cold lemonade to cool yourself off, and a slice of cake. You sat down at a table near the window and every once in a while, you'll glance at the people walking by.

You saw a couple walking by and thought they were cute/disgusting. You let out a small sigh and took a bite of your cake, continuing to look outside for awhile. You hadn't notice a auburn headed boy enter the café and was walking towards your table.

"Hey," he greeted you. On the inside he had honestly scared you but you kept your cool. "Hey," you spoke softly. Brick sat down across from you, not taking his eyes off of you.

"Did I tell you, you could sit there?" You said rudely. Brick rolled his eyes but said nothing. "Take a picture it'll last longer," you said taking another bite from your cake.

A tint of pink dust his cheeks when he realized he was staring at you. "You know, I never got your name," he spoke up. "(Y/N)," you said through a full mouth on purpose.

When you swallowed you gulped down your lemonade and stood from the table, "he's paying," you told the waitress before leaving the café. Brick wondered why you had made him pay, but did so anyways and followed you.

"Would you stop that already?" You asked getting annoyed. "Stop what?" Brick asked innocently. You growl softly but still answered, "Stop following me! What are you a lost puppy?!"

"I'll be whatever you want me to be," he said with a smirk. You blush lightly but quickly hid it, "then I want you to leave me alone," you all but shouted. You saw his smirk grew which meant he was up to something.

"On one condition," he stated. You fold your arms above your chest and waited for him to continue, "you have to agree to go on a date with me this Saturday. I'll pick you up at six," your blush deepen which made it slightly noticeable.

"Fine. Just know one thing: you better empty out you bank account, 'cause by the time I'm done with you you'd have nothing left. Not even a dime," and with that, you left him with a smirk on your face and him wondering if he made the wrong choice.

🍹🍰🍹🍰

Butch

You were in the skate park sitting down on the bleachers, tired from all the tricks you tried. You bought an ice cream from the ice cream shop across the street, and sat back down enjoying the taste.

You close your eyes slightly and let out a huge yawn, ready to fall asleep right there right now, since the sun was hidden behind the clouds. You noticed a raven headed boy sit down next to you which made you open your eyes.

"Hey," you greeted him with a two finger solute. "Hey," he greeted back. You took another lick of your ice cream (doesn't matter what flavor) and bit a part of the cone.

"I never got your name," Butch said. You look at him before facing the sky again, "(Y/N)," you told him. He nod and notices your skateboard. "How come I never saw you with a skateboard before?" He asked.

You simply shrug your shoulders in response, "don't know," was all you said. Butch got an idea which caused him to smirk slightly. "I bet you can't beat me in a skateboard race," he said out of the blue.

He figured that you were just like his sister, so he decided to challenge you. And to his surprise you were exactly like his sister. Your eyes shot open and you sat up from your slouching position. "Oh really? 'Cause if I remember correctly, I was the one who beat you in the soccer match," you spoke up.

"It was your team that had beat my team in the soccer match, not you. Plus that's soccer not skateboard," he replied. You narrowed your eyes slightly at him before standing up. "Okay then smarty pants, if you wanna race, you've got one."

Butch smirk widen and you hurriedly finished your ice cream before grabbing your skateboard. You jog down the bleachers and got yourself ready. "How about we spice it up a bit?" Butch asked. You raised an eyebrow at him and waited for him to continue.

"If I win, you have to go on a date with me this Saturday," Butch said which made you blush slightly. "Okay and if I win, you have to buy me a family size pizza, a Hawaiian," (sorry if your a vegetarian).

You both shake on the bet and count down from three before racing against each other.

~~~~~~

After that race surprisingly you won which left butch in a gloomy aroma. You jumped up and down in delight and dragged butch all the way to Mario's. When you both sat down at a table near a window, butch rest his head on the table still depress.

"Aw come on butch, don't be so sad. If you want I'll still go on the date with you," you said trying to cheer him up. You saw him nod his head which made you smile. You both ate the pizza when it was done in silence.

🍦🍕🍦🍕

Boomer

You were in your history class trying not to fall asleep while your friend, bubbles, was trying to talk to you. When the bell rang you were more than excited to get out of the classroom and into the music room. Bubbles helped pack your things since she was done and you both exited the classroom together.

Bubbles drop you off in front of the music room and gave you a quick hug. She waved good bye to you and you did the same until she disappeared behind a corner of the corridor. You quietly enter the room and saw that your were in the wrong room.

Inside the room were numerous pictures of paintings of different things, in different colors. You were so caught up in admiring the paintings that you hadn't notice a blonde headed boy staring at you.

"Hi," you jumped once again with a mouse like squeak, since you weren't expecting anyone. You snap your head in the direction of the voice and saw boomer.

"Oh um....hi," you said shyly still trying to calm your racing heart. "Remember me?" Boomer asked. You nod your head in response "yes I do actually. Your the boy I met yesterday. I do believe that your name is boomer right?" You asked.

He nod his head with a cheeky smile "yep that's me!" You giggle at his somewhat child like behavior, which made him blush. "I'm (Y/N). Sorry for running off yesterday but I had something very important to deal with at home," you told him.

"It's okay," he said with a smile. He blush when a thought had came to mind but built up enough courage to ask you, "um.....I was wondering.....c-can I paint a picture of you?" He asked, stuttering a bit. You found his stuttering quite cute and nod your head yes.

This made boomer smile brightly as he got his supplies ready. You sat on a stool in front of him and quickly he got to work. After about an hour or so, he smiled at the picture with a slight blush before showing it to you.

You gasp in amazement at the portrait he painted. He had gotten it so well that the painting almost looked alive. "Boomer, its beautiful," you manage to say. His blush darken and he look away. "Thanks."

You two talked for awhile and boomer even offered to walk you home. When you were in front your house, boomer stopped you before you closed the door, "I-I was wondering I-if you would go out with m-me this Saturday?" He asked.

You smiled brightly and nod your head "of course boomer. I would love to,"  you said. Boomer smile and blushed "great! I'll pick you up at lunch time," he said and waved good bye before leaving. You smile and slowly closed the door.

💞🌹💞🌹