Growing up.

Depuis le début

"Okay back to Denise." Zo said. It's funny with The boys are nervous because they are never nervous.

"Okay so what time was I at?" I asked.

"4:30." Gelo said. He remembers everything I swear.

"Oh right so from 5 to 6:30 it's will be time for her to get ready in a outfit you bought her and laid on her bed plus a note to go with it. Then Gelo will come pick her up."

"Why am I always the shofur? Like what the fuck."

"Because you perfect for the job. Anyway Gelo or Eli can pick her up and take her to a place where you two will watch a nice movie and have dinner." I said completing my whole idea.

"Kaylee I swear you are so creative. I would Have never thought about this."

"I just have a lot of time to think." I shrugged.

"Is that why you never answer my text messages?" Melo asked.

"I always answer yo texts. Maybe not fast but I answer them." I said taking the keys out of in ignition.

"Hey what can I do for you today?" The cashier said look straight at Gelo. Her shirt was to small and her boobs were spilling out of her shirt. She had a short skirt on and some heels.

Who wears this to work?

"Uh lemme get a strawberry smoothie with a extra strawberries please." Gelo said looking at her weirdly.

"Of course." She said leaning over the counter. I swear her chest was bout to pop out of that shirt.

"For me a kiwi strawberry blend." I asked. She just grunted and rolled her eyes.

She lucky I'm not trynna get into no fights today.

"I want watermelon smoothie." Melo said not looking up from his phone.

"Is that it? Would you like anything else?" She asked Melo.

"Nah."

"Well I'd like your name." She said being straight forward.

"He's name is Kaylee's boyfriend why?" I asked giving her an attitude.

"Uh who was talking to you?" She asked.

"Um you was talking to my mans like you trynna get with him so imma have to tell you wassup." I said . "Now get back to work before I call yo manger."

"You ain't have to do that girl like that kaylee." Metei said after we got our drinks and sat down.

"Uh yes I did. Why don't nobody go after Gelo? He single... kinda. But that's not the point everyone always goes for the taken nigga." I said laying my head on Melos shoulder. "Stop being cute."

"I'll try." Melo said laughing. I pulled my phone out and took a picture. Melo wasn't looking he walk talking and smiling.

"Awe melo you look so cute." I said showing him the picture. He's smiling and me looking up at him.

"You just told me to stop being cute." He said.

"Well even if you were to stop being ugly I'd still love you." I said kissing him.

"When did y'all start using the 'L' word!" Zo and Gelo yelled.

"Yesterday." Metri said.

"My lil babies growing up." Zo said wiping his eyes.

"Whatever Lon-" I cut myself off. "Is that Isabella?"

"Where?" Gelo said looking around.

"She's coming over here." I said.

"So you date sophomores now?" Isabella said standing at our table.

Oh man. Shits bout to go down.

::::
Drama drama more and more dram .... again. Nothing new though. Happy Easter you guys and I've already started in my Micheal Porter and Lonzo books.

I will be posting them and updating them at the same time m. after this book is finished. Then after Porter and Lonzo then I'll post Gelo.