Meet Alois... -.-

It pains me to put you all through the suffering of describing alois... I'm so sorry, but please read this part for info about alois if your not to familiar and it also is in his pov. Try to enjoy...

Alois: what's that suppose to mean?!

Me:he he... No one likes you!

Alois: ;-;

Me:No! Don't cry my smexy blondy! I was joking!

Alois: runs to a different fanfic, crying*

Me:chases him,* nuuuuu!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ALOIS' POV

(Jic you missed it...)

CLAUDE! GET YOUR HAPPY ASS OUT HERE NOW!!!!!!! WERE GOING TO BE LATE!!!!!!!" I yelled. Tonight was the phantomhives ball, and I wanted to be there extra early to annoy the living shit out of him.

"Yes, you royal pain in the ass..." claude mumbled, starting up the carriage.

"What was that?" I asked smilling.

"Yes your highness." He said louder, stepping into the carriage and airing across from me.

I smiled, starring out the window. It always roughly 40 mins to get to the estate, more when Hannah was driving.

I moved next to claude, poking his nose.

"Bloop." I said chuckling. I got no reaction.

Hmm.... what was I going to do.

IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!

"Are we there yet?"

I asked over and over again, and claude said the same thing.

"No, your highness."

WHY ISN'T HE ANNOYED?!?!?

I asked one more time, and he said,

"Yes, would you like to get out?"

I chuckled,

"Are you mad claude?"

"Peachy." He replied.

I hated him lying.

"Don't lie..." I said frustrated.

"Yes I am. I highly dislike seeing the phantomhives pathetic servants, and as I recall, you dislike Earl Phantomhive aswell."

Damn claude for knowing me too well! I moved back to my original spot and starters to cry. I hate being yelled at, but claude didn't normally care when I cried.

HE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT MY FEELINGS!

~~~~~~~~

Ending it here guys!

Alois is tied up to a chair," read part three, coming soon! Can you untie me now?

Me: No! You sabotaged my ciel x sebastian fanfic!!!!

Alois:sowwy....

Me:instill next time, and sorry it was so short! :)