Tag You're It

2nd Person POV

"Huff" You breath out in a sigh as you run a hand through your hair in exhaustion, placing the trash bag into the trashcan.

"And don't forget to get the groceries Y/n!" Your great uncle Stanley shouts from inside the house as you let out another sigh, wiping your sweaty hands on your white sun dress.

"Fine! But when I come back, I'm changing out of this stupid dress! Just because Mabel needed a model for her textiles project, doesn't mean I'm suddenly a fucking mannequin!" You grumble out as you hear him mumble in agreement.

You nearly stomp down the sidewalk in frustration, but restrain yourself in fear that you'd ruin the black school girl shoes Mabel somehow was able to make as well. "I swear if this girl doesn't get an A+ I will kill her teacher." You mumble in annoyance as you look at your white slight see through dress, wearing a white top and shorts underneath, as well as a bow headband in your styled wavy hair.

As you draw nearer and nearer to the grocery store, you feel a sudden chill run up your back. Almost as if you're...being watched. You shake your head in hopes to get rid of the paranoia, and swiftly look to the sides frantically, to see a white ice cream truck pulling slowly across the street.

You raise an eyebrow as you try to peer into the tinted windows, but find it difficult due to the distance. Your eyes narrow as you swear you see the window roll down slightly, just enough to see a flash of yellow and a smirk. The ice cream truck pulls away and you let out a heavy breath, unaware that you had been holding it in the first place.

"That was strange?" You mumble to yourself and shake your head again, as you continue down the abandoned streets, the grocery store coming into view.

You recite the list of ingredients in your head as you scan down the aisles, looking for two cereal brands. "Why the hell does Grunkle Stan send me out only for cereal? Seriously, what's up with him?" You shake your head and look over the shelves, grabbing the needed cereal and curiously looking around the quiet store.

"Where is everybody?" You mumble to yourself quietly as you recall not seeing a single sole out and about on the streets, even the cars being limited to the ice cream truck.

"These please." You say to the old man sitting at the register, his white beard long, as he laughs at you with crossed eyes. "That'd be twenty."

You give him a smile and hand him the money, giving a nod of the head as well. "Thank you Fiddleford." You almost hear your voice crack as you see him give a confused look. Ever since your Great Uncle Stanford went missing, Fiddleford, his best friend and one of your closest family friends, started doing drugs and progressively lost his mind, having no remembrance of any of you.

Despite his confusion, he gives you a smile and you take the paper bag filled with the cereal and turn to leave, only for him to tap you on the shoulder. You turn to him with a smile, only to see him holding a small blue bottle, no bigger than a shot glass, stretched outwards to you. You give him a confused look as he smiles, gesturing for you to take the bottle.

You do so, slipping it in your dress pocket, and give a final bright smile, then walk out the grocery doors, a smiling Fiddleford watching you as you left. "Bye Y/n."

You walk out with a smile on your face, a slight skip to your step, just like every time you go to the grocery store, considering visiting Fiddleford always put you in a good mood, though you know he will never be himself again.

You let out a small sigh and a sad smile makes its way onto your face as you walk through the empty parking lot. The silence is interrupted by the sound of heavy tires, as you turn to see the white ice cream truck from earlier, pulling next to you and stopping.

Raising an eyebrow, you cautiously approach it, curious as to it's presence. The windows in the back slide open to reveal a cheerful blonde man, a black and yellow uniform adorning his tall, lean figure. His blonde hair covers his right eye, while the rest is black, cut slightly shorter. He looks over to you with a blinding white smirk set amongst his perfect teeth.

"Care for some ice cream?" He asks you with a charming smile as you suddenly feel the urge to draw closer, almost as if an invisible force is pulling you to the man. Mindlessly, you walk up to the van and nod, causing his smirk to widen.

You look to two different ice creams displayed out, pointing to the blue one. He gives you a shake of the head with a smile on his face. "No, no. I have something better for you doll."

You raise an eyebrow as he disappears back into the truck, then leans outwards with a single vanilla scoop on a cone. Your eyes dance across the creamy desserts sugary coating, the enticing smell drifting to your nostrils. A voice echoes in the back of your head, saying the suspicions of the situation. Ignoring it, you take the cone into your hand as he extends it out to you, and dig into your dress's pocket, pulling out five dollars.

Once again, the devilishly handsome man gives a smile and shakes his head. "For a beauty like you, it's on the house." You raise an eyebrow slightly, but smile nonetheless. "Thank you mister..."

"Bill. You can call me Bill." You give him a nod and closed eye smile. "Y/n Pines."

He gives you a smirk as you wave bye to him, turning to leave. You smile as you raise the ice cream to your lips, taking a good amount right off the top, unaware of the blonde behind you licking his lips seductively.

You give a small sound of pleasure as the creamy cold ice cream slides down your throat. You continue walking to the end of the parking lot and raise the cone to take another bite, only to feel a sudden wave of fatigue wash over you. You stumble slightly as your vision gets blurry, dropping the ice cream and groceries on the concrete in the process.

A deep chuckle brushes against your ears and you turn to see Bill standing directly behind you, only inches away. Letting out a yelp of surprise, you look up to see him staring down at you as a predator does it's prey, his dominant eye filled with a dark look, lust gleaming in the pool.

As he reaches his gloved hands out to you, you rush back to your senses as your adrenaline kicks in, attempting to fight off the sleepiness, and you bolt, attempting to reach the end of the parking lot. You panic and take heavy breaths as you hear him chuckling behind you, his footsteps growing louder as he comes closer.

Suddenly, you feel a sharp pain in your scalp as a hand grabs your hair, pulling you back harshly, and pushes you to the ground. The adrenaline wears off and you feel the dizziness growing worse as you see Bill looming over you, his smirk wide and his eye remaining filled with lust and obsession as he once again licks his lips, his hands locking yours down. Just as you feel yourself slip into unconsciousness, you see his lips form a chuckle as he leans down to your ear and whispers huskily, "Tag. You're it."