Jake Attacks A Magical Creature!!!!!

Jake Got In His Hunts Uniform And Got In The Huntsclan Hover Car The Car Was Blue On The Inside And Has Blue Chairs I Sat Next To Huntsgirl She Held A Huntsclan Bow With Green Eleltric Green Arrows That Shot When She Thought off them to shoot.

Huntsgirl Was Beautifull Jake Thought Too Bad She Was Rose His Dragon Side Of Him Couldn't Take It The Car Landed In A Place Jake Was Often In New York Citys Central Park.

Huntsmaster Got Out Of The Car Then Huntsgirl Then Jake I Held A Huntsclan Bow Like Rose's Almost Accept Hers Had A Blue Circle With Green In The Middle.

"Silence!" Huntsmaster Ordered Then Everybody Was Quiet Huntsgirl Stopped Walking A Around And Stood In Silence As Instructed Even My Thoughts Went Blank.

Huntsgirl Heard Laughing Down A Old Pinewood Trail And Huntsgirl Also Heard Snickering "THAT WAY MASTER!".

Huntsgirl Announced Running Down The Trail She Stopped Peaking Her Head Around The Corner A Giant Blue Troll With Long Black Hair Was Eatting From A Giant Pot Of Soup It Contained Grass, Nuts, Erbs. What Looked Like Spices, Carrots, Potatos, And Grub.

He Ate Like A Slob And Sucked Down Some More Soup.

Then Huntsmaster Spoke to jake asking him to shoot him with a arrow jake obeyed sneeking up behind the troll.

Jake Thought This Troll Never Did Anything To Me Jake Thought I Don't Know If Hes Good Or Bad But Jake Didn't Wanna Diminstrate Weakness.

So He Ran Charging At The Troll And Stunned Him With His Huntstaff Instantilty Knocking Out The Troll Huntsmaster And Huntsgirl Clapped Loudly.

Huntsgirl Hugged Jake Speaking "Jake That,That,Was Awsome!".

This Was A New Feeling To Jake Rose Aka Huntsgirl Usally Talked In A Diffrent Voice When He Didn't Know She Was Huntsgirl Also When She Was In Her Huntsclan Uniform But She Talked Like Rose Which Made Him Smile.

He Was Glad For Once He Didn't Hear Hatred In Roses Huntsgirl Sides Voice.

The Huntsclan carried the orge to the car and we got in and flew away.

CHAPTER COMPLETE