"It feels great, what are you talkin' about?" I asked, shaking my head and adding a smile.

    "No, it feels fricken cold!" he replied and I laughed again.

    "So, what's the plan?" I asked, climbing back into Felix's car and shutting the door behind me. Felix buckled his seatbelt, then glanced over at me, his hand resting on the steering wheel.

    "Well," he began, pausing for a minute to take a breath. "I could take you home?" I smiled and shook my head in disagreement.

    "I don't wanna go home. Not yet." I admitted and he smiled as well, nodding.

    "Alright. How about we just drive around for a bit? I can show you the town and then we can go wherever you want after. How does that sound?" he asked and I smiled, shrugging.

    "It sounds alright." I replied. "Cliché, but alright." He laughed and started his truck.

    "Well, cliché is the best way, isn't it?"

    "Absolutely."

    We ended up going to the pier afterwards. It was the only place that came to my mind after seeing it from the road. We went on rides, played games, got some more food. It was fun. It was a lot of fun. We sat down at a bench by the edge of the pier for a bit, just looking out over the water and how the light reflected off of it. I finally spoke up after several moments of silence.

    "Thank you." I said with a nod. He looked over at me, confused and tilted his head to the side. That same damn move he pulled on the first day. Well, you're not complaining, are you? Inner me asked and I chuckled, dropping my gaze to my hands. No... no, I'm not complaining.

    "For what?" he then asked. I looked up at him and smiled as he did the same.

    "For bringin' me out here. For takin' me on this..." I paused, suddenly unaware of what to call it.

    "Date?" he finished for me and I nodded.

    "Yea." I said and the color in his cheeks deepened ever so slightly. "Yea, this date. It's been a lot of fun."

    "It has been. Thank you for saying, 'yes.'" he replied and I laughed.

    "Yea, no problem." We were silent again for a few seconds, but it was a comfortable silence. I then put my hand on the opposite side of his face - the side I couldn't see - and placed a kiss upon his cheek.

    After the pier, we walked back down to the beach where Felix's car was parked. The sun was starting to set already. Man, had we really been out that long? It only felt like an hour! Anyway, we went back to the beach and, instead of getting into the car, he started climbing into the bed of his truck.

    "What are we doin'?" I asked and his eyebrows furrowed together, a smile crawling onto his face.

    "Have you ever seen the sun set on the water?" he asked and I smiled, butterflies filling my stomach to the brim. I shook my head silently. "Well, you're about to." I watched as he reached into his toolbox to pull out a few blankets. One was very large and fluffy and the other two were smaller and didn't have nearly as much floof as the previous one.

    "Smart." I commented and he shrugged.

    "I do things like this all the time. I love watching the sunset out over the water. It gets rather cold, so we'll need these blankets." he replied with an additional smile. I would never get tired of seeing that smile. He held out his hand to help me into the bed of the truck beside him, then wrapped the blanket around my shoulders, but instead of pulling his arm back to his side, he rested it hesitantly around me. I nodded, letting him know that I was comfortable with it and his grip tightened ever so slightly.

    We sat like this for what felt like forever, just watching as the sun slowly went down, then disappeared under the waves. All was peaceful. And beautiful, if I may say so. I beamed happily and rested my head against Felix's shoulder as he leaned his cheek to the top of my head.

    After the sun had set and I had somewhat dozed off, Felix shook me lightly to assure I was awake.

    "I should probably get you home." he said but I groaned.

    "No, I don't wanna go. I like it here." I replied.

    "Wouldn't your mother get worried?" he asked and I sighed, knowing he was right. I nodded and sat up and away from Felix's arm.

    "This was fun. We should do it more often." I said and he chuckled, nodding.

    "Hell yes."