Sky blue

No Smut again-
Sidon stared into link's clear blue eyes with his golden yellow.
"Why did you do that?" Link asked his ears were now low and flushed.
"I thought that would be obvious, wanted to know if you liked me." Sidon said.
Link messed up his hair "you don't do this with everyone do you?" Link asked.
"Come on link I thought you knew me better than that" Sidon teased.
Link got up "Sidon, I-  I have to do something" he said quickly turning and running away. Sidon didn't understand, link liked him back so why did he run?

Link ran and eventually slowed down at Mipha's statue.
"Oh Mipha, what should I do I know he's your brother but-" link cut himself off and sighed "I think I'm falling for him". Link sat down against the statue and looked up at her.
The statue of Mipha was so lifelike yet all the wile so dead.
Link looked down at his feet wishing for some kind of sign to show she was there and listening. Link eventually fell to sleep on the statue waiting for an answer.

Sidon was getting worried, link had been gone for two hours now without any sign on weather he had done something wrong. Sidon went off to look for link and finally found him at Mipha's statue.
Sidon slightly smiled at the statue of his deceased sister
"it's been a while huh" he said "125 years now to be exact"
Link began to stir hearing familiar voices, there sat Mipha's spirit on the statue watching Sidon talk. "You think he can hear me?" She said now turning to link,
Link looked surprised to see Mipha as she spoke.
Mipha slightly smiled "I wanted to go, but I just couldn't stand the thought of leaving them" link looked like he was about to say something when Sidon interrupted.
"-Link, you're awake" Sidon said "you aren't mad at me for what I did back there right?"
Link chuckled "Sidon, I'm not mad I was just-" link glanced towards where Mipha was sitting.
"I was just-" he cut himself off again.
Mipha whispered to link "link, he can't see or hear me"
Link turned to Sidon who looked like he was still waiting eagerly.
"I was just thinking" link said calmly.
Mipha then whispered to link "and link, I approve"
Link looked shocked and embraced.
"Just make sure you have the wedding near by" Mipha teased "I wouldn't want to miss it"
Link turned to argue with her but when he looked over she was already gone.
"Something wrong?" Sidon asked now offering to help link up.
Link shook his head and took his hand.