Chapter 2- 55 years ago

CHAPTER 2- 55 YEARS AGO

According to the myth, this is what happened on the night of the killing:

“Come on everyone, we have to have the tents up before sun set.” Said Isabel

Roxy and Julian sighed as they got up to help Isabel with the tents. Nobody even paid any attention to Samantha. Samantha couldn’t help with the tents, as she was only 5 years old. So, after a little while, Samantha got very bored. As normal, Samantha could sneak away from her mom, sister and brother.

As the sun was setting, Samantha was walking between old and creepy trees, twisted as if to say they were going to grab you. After a while, Samantha looked around and couldn’t see her mom, sister or brother. Samantha wasn’t meant to go this far out into the woods. She stood there, frozen for several seconds and then cried out, “Mommy…. Roxy……. Julian…..” But, there was no answer. Samantha carried on walking, hoping that she will find someone or something in the woods that will help her. As Samantha kept on walking, looking at every tree she could, the sun set even faster and everything was getting darker and scarier, the trees now looked like demons, some of them looked scared, some looked evil and some looked like they were being killed, in horrible and painful ways.

This made, 5 year old, Samantha walk even faster than normal. All she wanted right now was to be with her mom, sister and brother. Not in the woods alone, surrounded by tree’s that looked like demons. Finally, as she was about to give up and just sit under a tree until someone or something found her, she came upon an old, wooden, creepy and it looked abandon warehouse.

Samantha walked up to it, knocked on the door, as she did, the door slowly creaked open. Samantha couldn’t see why not she couldn’t go inside, the door opening was like a sign, telling her to go inside and make herself at home. In the fire place, was a fire burning. Samantha run over to it and tried to make her body warm again. She sat down on the red, fluffy mat, in the dark, the only light was coming from the flames of the fire. There she sat for who knows how long. She stared at the red, orange, yellow and blue flames, dancing about in the air, slowly drifting up into nothing but smoke then disappearing into thin air. Suddenly Samantha started to hum a little song, the way she was humming it, it didn’t really sound like the song it was meant to, more like a slow and scary hum than anything else.

“Samantha!!!!!” Roxy yelled out, breathless.

Samantha didn’t hear her. She just kept on humming her slow, scary song by herself.

“Samantha whats wrong?” Roxy asked as she came closer.

Hey guys and chicks… could you guys tell me what I could do to improve the story???