62. Facts about Fazza(love life..etc) + Important Note

Start from the beginning

Marriage and love life:

8.Sheikh Hamdan's love life has been the object of much speculation over the years . He remained in a monogamous and serious relationship with one of his half-cousins from 2008 to 2013, despite the fact that he was engaged to his (half) cousin Sheikha Sheikha Al Maktoum. This relationship ended sourly however in January 2013, just a few months before the Prince met his new love.

Previously, 28-year-old Hamdan bin Mohammed Al Maktoum, the crown prince of Dubai, announced this morning his engagement to Kalila Said, a Palestinian refugee who grew up in the streets of a shantytown near the Arab metropolis. The second-oldest son of ruler Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum met the 23-year old woman while working on a charity project in March of last year in one of the capital's disadvantaged neighbourhoods and the two have rapidly developed a symbiotic relationship. BUT the engagement was called off for unknown reasons.

"The news about Dubai's 28-year-old crown prince Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum getting married to a former street girl has gone viral online, but the story is a hoax.

The almost real-life fairytale engagement, which has been widely circulated in both Facebook and Twitter, turned out to be false. The story was written by an anonymous character and has generated quite a buzz online, Emirates Woman reported.

One clue to the story being a hoax is the location of the charity project that brought them together. There are no shanty towns near Dubai.

The hoax article also showed a photo of the Crown Prince next to an attractive girl. But a trace on the image revealed that the photo was dated 2010 and was taken from the site Flickr. Based on the caption, that woman is an "Iraqi singer" and actress who was later identified as Rahma Riad.

Many women had expressed their disappointment at the prince's supposed engagement, remarking how lucky the lady was and how Hamdan was already off the "market."" - chinatopix

However there are practically no women featured in his photos. Nor any parties with alcohol.

pro tip: In Arabic 'ahabak means I Love You, so if you ever see Fazza, don't hesitate to say it out loud! ;)

9. Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Net worth was $13.9 billion in 2013.

10. Here's a list of some restaurants Fazza visited( credits: https://crown-prince-fazza-of-dubai.tumblr.com/post/139373777201/prince-fazzas-favorite-restaurants#_=_)

So if you go to dubai, you know where to head first, ha:

2014
10.24.14 SALT
11.08.14 Home Bakery
11.21.14 Fratelli La Bufala (Jumeirah Beach)

2015
01.16.15 Origami
01.25.15 Bahria
01.27.15 Nusr-Et
02.04.04 CaliBurger
02.06.15 Moylo's
02.20.15 Fauchon Cafe (The Dubai Mall)
02.23.15 Logma
02.26.15 Lenôtre (Kuwait)
02.27.15 The Avenues Mall Food Court (Kuwait)
03.03.15 Atiusto
03.06.15 Big Smoke Burger
03.29.15 Rivington Grill
04.22.15 Slider Station
05.15.15 Moylo's
05.31.15 Zuma
06.03.15 Tresind
08.10.15 Em Sharif
09.04.15 Jean George
12.13.15 Social House (The Dubai Mall)

*************************************************************************************

A/N: I'm aware that I haven't mentioned Rashid at all. It's cause I've reserved a special chapter for him. I know how much Fazza loves and misses him. The next chapter will probably be a tribute to Rashid.

And I do apologize for not updating this book for two weeks straight(I think?). I've been trying to find new poems but it's so hard ouff. So if you ever fall across a poem please DM it to me, I'll give credits as usual. Even if it's in Arabic(just put tu title of the poem in google translate and see if it coincides with any of the titles in this book, if not then send it to me, I'll translate it). Next two chapters will be a really long poem which I have to type first and another one will be a tribute to Rashid ❤️

And yeah I have exams in may so pray for me 🙏🏼 cause I'm doomed lmao

And yeah I really really really need your help and advice. I've been writing a new story lately and I'm thinking about posting it next week or the week after.... here's the summary:

After having spent three years at the University of Waterloo in the town of Ontario, Canada- Elena dropped out and moved in into a two storey house on the outskirts of the city. She was able to afford such a jewel after the death of her grandmother. With the money that she had inherited she decided to settle down and get back to writing.However everything didn't go as planned.

After discovering a dead corpse in her home, secrets start to unravel, a cryptic man starts creeping around the house and Elena starts receiving threatening letters. With the help of the mysterious Lieutenant Seeley Thyne, Elena starts investigating and slowly spirals into a world of confusion.

How do you find it and should I post it?

P.s I'll try to update as much as I can. I LOVE YOU ALL ❤️