Chapter 1

Slender Mansion,
Family

  "Papa!Papa!"

  Slenderman turned as his little boy jumped in his arms. Behind him was his mother and a stumbling little Sin, who giggled with joy. Slender bent down, once Sam let go, and hugged Sin, who stumbled upon his arms.

  "Hey, Sam and I are going to the park with Sin. Would you like to join us on this lovey autumn day?"

  "Of course Scarlet."

  "Ya!" Sam cheered.

  Sin laughed spinning, only to fall over and giggle. Scarlet laughed before picking her up. As they walked to the park, the dim lit forest floor was damp and soft with grass. The trees that casted over them stood firm and thin, making it easier for Slender to hide or blend within the forest. He only dose this went someone enters the forest.

  While walking Sam put 'notes' on the trees humming. Anyone who touched the outside of the mansion would die. Really it's a big for Slender. Very rarely, if they pick up all the notes, he will make them a proxy. A proxy isn't just any worker though.

  They live to serve under his every command. For most part they stalk their victims before a kill. They only do this to see if they have a they should keep their lives or not. Other times he uses them as his eyes, ears, and as a telepathic mouth piece, bit that happens very rarely. His main proxy's were Kate the Chaser, Hoodie, Masky, and the youngest, Ticci Toby. Each has their own story, job, and purpose.

  Kate, being his first and only female proxy, was that kind of normal girl who played in the woods with her friend, 'CR'. Both had same hallucination. When they grew older Kate learned Slenderman weaknesses and collected the notes. It wasn't long until Slender made her a proxy. He found her useful, because of her agility, strength, and intelligence is what made her special.

  Besides that, her appearance is what would have surprised some. The mask she wore was black and white. Black wear the eyes and mouth was. The black part part where the mouth was slightly spiked and jagged. Her slightly messy, black hair was mostly hidden by her white hoodie. Her hoodie wasn't a solid white though, well not anymore. There was black marks and stained like oil like substance in various areas. Black, lose pants and converses.

  Hoodie, the second proxy, is not as shy as most think. He was mostly quiet and kept to himself. He hasn't really changed, since his past that is. The only differences is that was he is a killer now. Hoodie, or Brian, was chosen by Slender because of his strength, stealth, and his quick thinking for when something happens; but that's really when it comes down to fights or getting away in general.

  His appearance wasn't as shocking as Kate's, but if you saw him in your house, you might become quiet frightened. His mask is a black ski mask with two red eyes and a stitched up frown. His hoodie is a tan and orange mixed, black snow-like gloves, jeans, and plain black shoes. So really the only strange thing about his about him is his mask, other than that he's just like us. Anyone can kill someone if they wished too.

  Masky, being the third proxy, was really right after Hoodie. Their back story's are very similar. As a child, Masky had hallucination and other problems. As he grew older, when Slender was near, he would fall on the ground coughing. This would happen randomly at times, but it was rare. Hoodie had the same problem, but now they are both immune to the Slender sickness. Now after Masky became a fully fledged proxy, he was first in command until Toby came in and took his place. Enraged by this, his killing methods became torturous, he grew rebellious, which wasn't always good. 

  Masky's mask was some what similar to Kate's. Same eyes on the mask, black 'n' like eyebrows, and black lipstick like lips on his mask. His mud brown hair, tan and yellow colored turtle neck jacket, jeans, and black wore sneakers. Despite Masky acting like a wise ass, but he dose have a heart and feelings. He might now show it, but rage, sadness, and pain was what he felt, but now its different.