Chapter 2

Hey guys i figured out how to add a new chapter! How are yall liken it so far?
Follow my Instagram @klassen_25 oh and i have a 1d account follow it @zaynthehero
----------------------------------------------------

Brittney's POV

It was about 4:30 and i heard a nock on the door, so i got up from my bed and ran to the door.

When i opened the door there were two guys standing there.

"Hey i'm Nash"

he paused for a moment waiting for the other guy to answer, but he was staring at me and i was staring at him. I quickly looked away.

"And this is my brother Hayes, my mom was wondering if you and your mom would want to come for supper around 6:30 ish?"

" yeah that would be great!" I said shyly.

"Oh and i didnt get your name" said Nash.

"Oh sorry, haha my name is Brittney"

" ok bye Brittney see you later" Nash said.

I ran and told my mom the neighbours were wanting us to come for supper at 6:30 ish! I already told them yes.

Hayes POV

"It seems like somebody has a crush!" Nash said mockingly

" pfffff no!!! Why would you say that!"

"I saw the way you looked at her! you didnt say anything when we went to talk to her. and you were staring at her!! Just admit it!"

"Okay okay! I like her, she was the most beautiful girl i had ever seen! I had to admit it!"

"Ooooohhhh! Hays has a crush! Hayes has a crush! Hayes has a crush!" He said in a singsong voice

"BE QUIET" i shouted

Brittney's POV

When i got on my bed i couldnt stop thinking about Hayes. He was soo hot.
I Skyped Allie. I told her everything!

*Skype Convo*

B: hey girl! Whats up?

A: not much but missing you lots!

B: i miss you tooo! But i have to tell you something!

A: what is it?!? Did you meet a boy? I know that face Brittney

B: yes i did his name is Hayes, well he didnt really tell me that this brother did cuz all he did was stare at me. It was kinda awkward but, i was staring at him too!

A: soooo, what does he look like?!

B: well he has brown shaggy hair, and he has really dreamy blue eyes!

A: awwww!

B: gotta go get ready i am going over to his house for dinner byeee! Txt you later

A: bye! GO GET EM' TIGER!

*end of Skype convo*

Hayes POV

I cleaned my room because i had a plan, when she got here i m going to ask her to watch a movie with me then she will probably fall asleep on my shoulder. I wont ask her out just yet because i've only known her for about an hour.

The Fall (a Hayes Grier fanfiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें