Chapter One

*NOTE THAT THIS ENTIRE STORY IS WRITTEN IN ANALISE'S POINT OF VIEW!!!!!!!!I APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE!!!!

I sighed as I boarded the bus.The smell of sweat,stale perfume,and potato chips filled the air.I opened a window and sat alone in a seat,my bookbag and binder taking up the space beside me.I inhaled sharply,annoyed at the fact that so many idiots could be happy.I looked down at my cuts.My marks of pain.I gently caressed them in amazement.'Why don't they hurt?',I thought to myself.I looked out the window,watching trees,houses,mailboxes,and clouds slide by.Thoughts raced through my head as imagination took flight each time I looked at something or someone.I took out my phone and turned on my favorite song,"Another Way Out by Hollywood Undead".I shoved the earbuds in and slid down into the seat,hiding in my black hoodie.Once the bus stopped I trudged up the driveway,taking notice of everything flooding my senses.Once I got to the door,I shut it and smiled.I threw off my hoodie and shoes,running to the computer.I checked Facebook then logged off to do what I had REALLY wanted to.I tied my curly Brown hair back in a ponytail and plopped down,gripping the controller to the old Nintendo game system.I shoved in a gray game cartridge with sloppy black sharpie on it saying "MAJORS MASK".I smiled to myself as the game started,the telltale heart shaped mask signaling that it was starting up.I hadn't played the game yet.I had gotten it for free at a garage sale.A rare find considering the game system and game itself were old.I watched in confusion as a file named BEN was on the screen instead of a blank file.I clicked on it to see what would happen.As soon as I clicked on it I was transported to the final battle with Skull Kid.I tried everything but nothing worked.None of my weapons. would work.He just hovered above my character menacingly.I took out my Ocarina and began to play it.Suddenly,Link spazzed out and burst into flame,a haunting scream echoing throughout the room.His body burned on the ground as screams and laughter were heard mixed together.My face was one of horror,and then simply blank.I figured it was part of the game.I shrugged and exited the game,saving my progress and creating a new file.I named it 'ANA' and began playing.I was quite annoyed as the game continued to glitch and call me 'BEN' instead of 'ANA'.Finally,I decided to stop playing.I turned off the T.V and got up,turning off the light and leaving.I went downstairs and into the kitchen.I opened the fridge and absentmindedly grabbed an Apple juice bottle and some potato chips.I went back to my room and to my surprise,the T.V was on."I turned it off...",said to myself.I shrugged that off as well until I noticed something chilling.There was water all around the television and a small blue box was at the bottom of the screen reading 'You've met with a terrible fate....haven't you?'.I shuddered.The game wasn't supposed to do that.I quickly turned it off and opened my laptop,eager to get my mind off of it.I opened up Cleverbot and typed inn "Hello.My conversation with it was even more disturbing than I had imagined.

User:Hello.

Cleverbot:Why aren't you playing?

User:.....What?

Cleverbot:The game.Why aren't you playing Majoras Mask?

User:...How did you know about that?WHO IS THIS?!

Cleverbot:Don't you know?I put my name on the file and everything.Hehe....

User:Okay whoevers screwing with me needs to get a life and move out of your mothers basement.Bye.

Cleverbot:...You shouldn't have don't that....

As soon as I read that I shut my laptop and fell back onto my bed,sighing as my head fell onto the soft pillow.Suddenly I saw my T.V screen change out of my peripheral vision.I glanced over from the corner of my eye and instantly regretted it.My television had turned on again but this time,a picture of Link was on it.But instead of his normal appearance,He had black eyes with red pupils and blood was pouring down his cheeks.He was smiling,showing off his razor sharp canine teeth.An ear piercing scream was heard and I covered my ears in fear.A sick laugh was mixed in with the wails of agony and I shut my eyes tight,shaking in fear as my heart pounded and blood roared in my ears.I slowly opened an eye to see that water was pouring out of the screen,and the distorted version of Link now had flames behind him.Water covered the entire floor about half an inch and then suddenly it cut off,along with all the lights in the house.It was late at night on a New Moon so no light came in.Nothing but pitch blackness.Suddenly I heard footsteps come towards me,sloshing through the water on the floor.I jumped,landing back in the ice cold water as a hand touched my shoulder.My eyes shut tightly in fear and I silently screamed,grinding my teeth together and balling up my fists.Whatever was in the room came closer to me in the wet blackness.I awaited my fate,perhaps being killed or worse.Suddenly bright white lights flashed on,dazzling me in their brilliance.I looked up at the figure towering above me and my jaw dropped as I hurriedly scooted backwards,away from it.