darkness and light (1)

(Ashe pov)

Today is gonna be a normal day no outbursts, no yelling, no getting mad, and most importantly NO LAZALI. Lazali is my other half. She is why I can't get mad. Anyway I have to meet Tye outside. Tye is my amazing boyfriend. Anyway I'm getting off topic. I go to Macle middle school and it's like a living hell. People
Are somewhat scared of me while others try to be fucking bold and try to "find" lazali. It gets on my nerves, but I usually keep my cool. But on the rare occasion that I lose my shit, let's just say that you might want to run as fast as you possibly can. Lazali doesn't hold back. She is basically the opposite of me. Anyway once I get outside I'm greeted by my wonderful boyfriend. We get to school and we actually got there early. So we just wandered until we saw teachers start to come in. Almost all my classes were uneventful, but my last class was when she wanted out. You see I let her out after school, and Tye lets out Terran so they can be together. Our parents know and my mom has it too. So when lazali and Terran are out, Jay's out too. My dad doesn't have a different personality like us but, when the others are out he acts like a different person. He calls himself Mikey. Anyway I told my teacher (all my teachers know about me and Tye's "problem" )
Ashe: Mr. Drew "she" wants out. Is it okay if I let her out sir?
Teacher: of course you can. You should probably go get Tye. I'll call for him. OK?
Ashe: ok but, please hurry. I can't hold on for much longer sir.
Ok so he got Tye and we changed together

Keep going

(Lazali p.o.v)

Finally she let me out early for once. Well I see my boyfriend Terran. Now I may be a flirt but I'm loyal to him and him only. I love him and he loves me. He knows I'll always come back to him. Anyway we go back to our class and once people see us I see fear and jealousy in people's eyes. I love my effect on people. When they do let us out during school we are the power couple of the school. We can control anyone here. It's so easy to use manipulation and trickery to get what you want. The people here are so, how should I say this. They're so weak minded. We sat down in the front. Yes the front. Well this class is lame. I ask Terran does he want to visit some people. He obviously said yes. I think we should go see a good friend of ours. We found her in the hall and she of course was happy to see us.
Lapis: well well well. Look who it is. It's our little friend sandy. We missed you sandy so why don't we go on a little walk to catch up shall we.
Terran:yeah sandy we miss you. And you know who we want so just let her out and when we're done we promise you can gain control.
Sandy: well ok but can you ask her something for me please.
I looked at terran and mentally asked him if we should agree. He thinks it will gain her trust .so i guess we're going to agree.
Lapis: of course. what is it?
Sandy: well i wanted to ask if she could be separated from me without killing me.
Of course it is. we still have to ask her for sandy.
Lapis: we'll be sure to ask for you.
Sandy: really! Thank you so much. I'm going to transform now.
After she was done we looked at our old friend.
Aleya: well thank you for being so considerate and coming to get lil' ol' me. I really appreciate it guys.
Terran: your welcome Aleya
Lapis: i missed you so much als'
Aleya: i missed you guys to. The team is back, wait wheres trelon?
Lapis: we still need to get him.
Aleya: oh that's great .
We walk to mrs. Wilbur. Weird name right? Well we see that trelon has already taken control over max. The teacher gives us a glance and asks who we needed. We said trelon. He just got up and walked out with us. The bell rings so i tell ashes mom that im coming home and to get jay ready. I miss her lot.
^^ time skip to house^^
I look to see my wonderful mother jay. She looks me over and i wait respectively for her to speak.
Jay: look at you. Oh my sweet little girl i missed you so much.
Lapis: i missed you to mom. I brought the gang if you don't mind.
Jay:  i don't mind at all. Hello terran,Aleya how have you been holding up?
Terran: i'm ok how have you been mrs.J
Jay: oh i've been fine. Well i should get some rest as you know an killers job is never done but i got a break.

Lapis: ok mom see you later.
Well we should get rest so we can join her.
🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼 you guys i did it!! I made a chapter im pretty sure it's an average kind of chapter but if you like it then vote and comment or if you don't like it then stop reading
Well guys im out peace out my sweet pandilas 
🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼