I got home hella tired tonight. I basically threw myself on the bed and went to sleep.

* * * *

I woke up to my head throbbing. It's a good thing today is Saturday because I would have been late for school. It's like 12:30pm, I would have been screwed. I sat up and reached over to my nightstand in search of my pain killers. I took two Advil pills and slid out of bed. I changed into a tracksuit and some Adidas sneakers. I went into home gym and did a quick workout on the treadmill. Afterwards I took a long shower and washed my hair. When I got out the tub I detangled my thick curly hair. After the battle with my hair I called Chris.

"Hello." he answered

"Hey baby I miss you." I replied

"I miss you too shawty."

"What are doing?"

"I'm on my way to your place. You want anything to eat?"

"Umm get me a number 5 from Wendy's please."

"Anything for my shawty."

"Thanks baby. Hurry up though I'm starving."

"Did you eat for the day?"

"Nope."

"Alright love I will do my best to be as fast as possible."

"Alright love." I said before hanging up the phone. I got dressed and wrapped my hair in a towel. "Baby sis Maxine is coming over how do I look?" Cameron asked as he stopped me in the hallway. "You look like yourself as usual." I said. I walked around him and headed downstairs.

I sat on the couch and watched T.V. until I heard a knock at the door. Opened the door to see my best friend all dolled up. "Going somewhere special?" I asked. "Yes Cameron is taking me to the pier for lunch. You look like you just got out of bed" she said. "Well I just washed my hair and I'm waiting on Chris to bring my food." I explained. "Oh where is Mason?" she asked "I have no idea." I said. "Hey ladies." Cameron said as he came down the stairs. He locked arms with Max and left. Now I'm home alone, just waiting on my boyfriend and my food. I ended up falling asleep on the couch. I was having a nice dream about being in the WNBA but it was interrupted by a loud knock on the door.

I got up, rubbed my eyes and opened the door. I saw my handsome boyfriend smiling in front of me. "Aww, did I wake you shawty?" Christopher asked as walked in and handed me my food. "Yeah you did." I said as I closed the door. We walked over to the couch and sat down. I started to eat my food and Christopher was staring at me. "What." I asked. "You just look so beautiful." he replied. "Baby I look like a hot mess." I said. "No you don't. You are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen." he said. "Baby you are so sweet." I said as I chewed on a French fry. I finished up my food. We both chatted for a while. Our conversation got rudely interrupted when my dad came home. He walked in the door and stared at us with his infamous death stare. "Chrissy, we need to talk." dad said as he walked in the direction of his office.

"Baby I will be right back. Don't move." I said to Chris as I headed to dad's office.

I entered the office a bit curious about what he wanted. "Sit." dad commanded. I sat in a nearby chair and waited. "Chrissy, I don't want you playing basketball anymore" dad said.

"Why not??" I screamed.

"I got a call from your school saying that you skipped classes. If basketball Is going to be a distraction then you shouldn't be in it. You need to keep your grades up darling." dad explained.