2.

You were at the place where they would take the tryouts you were number 106 you saw that most of them were girls actually all of them were girls. You got a little worried that they won't pick you even though you are the last girl here. You played your guitar quietly waiting for your number.

Riku P.O.V

"Number 78 you're up." I heard waiting for y/n she was number 106 most of these girls sing well but most of them not really. "Let's face it there not a great singer here." kia said looking at all the papers. "Well there gotta be a good singer that didn't sing." I said hoping they won't stop when y/n hasn't have the chance. "How about we stop now and went which one was the best." Shuzo said getting the papers Kia nodded "Sound good to me." I didn't want them to think I was rejecting them so I sigh saying "I guess we could stop now." I need to think a better way to think y/n for joining the band.

Your P.O.V

You couldn't concentrate from all girls talking you sigh and was about to leave until you heard your number "Number 106 please come to the stage." It sound like riku voice you went to the stage and you saw riku. He soon said "You got to get up there and sing I'll get the other band members." You nodded and slowly went up the stage no one was there but you took a deep breath and thought to sing 'let's go on a journey' (A/N: Original) you played your guitar and sing.

Our journey have started

So let's make the best

I never knew we were

Going to have a blast

"You could have told me." Kia said as he open the door with riku. You smile seeing your two childhood friends you kept on singing from beat to rhyme.

I never knew

We go this far

So let's fun

Together

And do are best

To reach are goal

I can't believe

We did this

Already so

I did really

Have fun

So now...

Soon you heard another person calling "Twins are you here?" you bet that was shuzo, he open the door soon you both eyes met you kept singing with all your heart and had a bright smile.

It's just between you and me

In this journey

I have the best moment

Of my life

When I'm with you

I'm feel part

Of the universe

So now let's do this

And have a great time

So now let's go on this journey

You stopped playing feeling relief to sing that song. Kia and riku clapped saying "That was amazing." You smile happily and left the stage. With the trichronika leaving the decision, you hoped that you were chosen.