Congrats Mitch and Avi - @KOlusola

'Lets gooooo' I said. I got all of my stuff and I even packed Avi's stuff. He was gonna take forever anyway.

(Avis POV)

'Alright let me get my stuff' I said. Mitch threw a bag at me and ran off the bus. I just laughed. We all got off the bus and we thanked Bill for dropping us off at the beach.

'Where do you wanna set up?' Kevin asked holding all the chairs. He was clearly getting tired.

'Mitch can you take my bag so I can help Kevin?' I asked. He nodded and took it. I took 2 chairs and Kevin had the other two. We finally found a spot and put everything down. Kirstie and Scott were already taking their clothes off, they had their swimming clothes underneath their normal clothes. I began to take off mine when I caught Mitch staring at me.

'What?' I asked. I pulled off my shirt and I was just in my swimming trunks.

'N-nothing' he mumbled and took off his trousers but stopped as he started to take off his shirt.

'Okay, what is it?' I asked.

'I don't think I can do it!' He said.

'Do what?' I asked. I sat in my towel and put sun cream on my arms.

'Take off my shirt, I'm....I.......' Was he self-conscious?

'Common, you're perfect. No reason to be conscious about yourself' I said. He sighed and took off his shirt. Damn. He really didn't have a reason to be conscious. He had a rocking body.

'Can you help me with that?' He asked pointing at the sun cream in my hand. 'What?' I asked.

'Can you put it on my back?' He asked. My pleasure.

'Sure' I said. I got behind him and put sun cream in my hands. I handed him the bottle and started to put it on his back. I messaged it into his shoulders and his waist. Once I was done I asked him to do me.

'Sure' he said. I turned around and he applied it on me. Once he was done we both got up and started to walk to the water, to be honest now I was self conscious. I wasn't exactly fat, but next to Mitch I wasn't exactly skinny. I stopped and stared into the middle of the sea.

'I know that look' Mitch said. He took my hand and said 'Your a beautiful dragon don't worry' I looked at him and just laughed.

'Common love birds' Kevin yelled running last us and into the water.

'Thats it' I said. I let go of Mitch's hand and ran after Kevin. I could hear Mitch laughing in the background. I tackled Kevin in the water and pulled him under the water. I swam to the top of the water, me and Kevin were actually quite deep. Kevin and me swam back to the shore and I got out. I walked over to Mitch who was just standing with his arms folded. My wet hair drooped over my eyes and Mitch was still just laughing at me. He moved my hair and said 'it's looks like seaweed'

I took his hand and pulled him towards the water but he tried to stop me. 'Whats wrong?' I asked.

'Well, I do love the beach but...I can't really swim' he whispered.

'Awww, common, I'll teach you' I said walking him.

'I don't know, I might drown...there could be sharks, or sting rays, or jelly fish or...' He couldn't finish.

(Mitch's POV)

Avi picked me up before I could finish and he carried me bridal style.

'Avi let go' I said squirming in his grip.