Chapter 2~Released

Robin's POV

     Cadmus

"Help!" One scientist called down from a window.
"Get us down!" Another said.
"Stay put! We will get you down!" A firefighter said from the ground. An explosion came from behind the scientists and blew them out the window. KF quickly ran up the building and caught the scientists putting them on the roof. He lost his footing and slipped, he grabbed onto the window ledge.
"It's what's his name? Flash Boy!" The firefighter said.
"Its Kid Flash!" He yelled and mumbled something to himself.
"So smooth," I said.
"Does he always have to run ahead? We need a plan,we-robin?" said Aqualad and looked around confused on where I went. My creepy was heard throughout the place and I jumped on the fire truck. I used my grappling hook and swung into the ledge, then helped Kid up. Aqualad ran up to the firefighters.
"I need to borrow that," he used his water bearers to make a platform and moved it up to the scientists. He spoke to them then they jumped on. He made a quick stop to stand on the window ledge and he lowered the scientists to the ground.
"Appreciate the help," Aqualad said sarcastically.
"You handled it, besides we're here to investigate. Poetic justice, remember?" I said typing on a computer while KF looked through files. Aqualad walked out of the room and spotted something in the elevator.

"There was something in the-" Aqualad started.

"Elevators should be locked down," Kid said appearing next to him.

"This is wrong," I said as I used my glove to look at the buildings blueprints. "Thought so. This is a high-speed express elevator. It doesn't belong in a two story building."

"Neither dos what I saw," Aqualad said. He pried the elevator doors open.

"And that's why they need an express elevator," I said before using my grappling hook and attaching it to the ceiling then going down the rope. Aqualad and Kid soon followed after me.

"I'm at the end of my rope," I informed them. I swung onto the ledge with the rest following. "Bypassing security.... there now." Aqualad opened the doors and we waked into some kind of room.

"Welcome to Project Cadmus," I said. Kid suddenly ran ahead.

"Kid wait!" Aqualad whispered/shouted at him. We all ran ahead and saw Kid roll out of the way from being trampled on by giant gorilla thing with weird horns. Kid ran over to us to look at the weird creatures. We all stood back and stared to the creatures.

"No nothing going odd here," Aqualad said. Hacking into another set of doors so we could enter a room filled with more creatures being electrocuted or producing electricity?

"Ok I'm officially whelmed," I said taking a look around.

"This is how they hide this massive underground facility from the world. The real Cadmus isn't on the grid. It generates its own power with these... things must be what they're bred for," KF said looking at the creatures.

"Even the name is a clue. The Cadmus of myth created a new race by sowing dragon teeth into the earth," Aqualad informed us.

"This Cadmus creates new life to. Let's find out why," I said connecting my USB cord to the computer. Typing on the holo screen and brought up the file on these creatures.

"They call them Genomorphs," I said while I find their skills, "Whoa! Look at the stats on these things. Super strength, telepathy, razor claws. These things are living weapons!"

"Their engineering an army," Kid said, "But, for who?"

"Wait there's something else. Project Kr and brand new project!" I said surprised.