Reader turns into a chibi

Because Chibis are Kawaii!!!!!

Killua:

The day was going by slowly, too slow. You were able to have a day off, but Killua wasn't able to since he was about to go on a gigantic mission that was 2 weeks away and they wanted to make sure he was ready.

You sent many text messeges to Killua to check up on him but he hasn't responded yet. You sighed, going to your reading app and read. However, mist began to inflitrate your living room and you... fell down? The mist teleported away, but everything seemed much larger!

You looked up to see your phone about to fall down on top of you. You sheriked jumping out of the way. The phone crashed onto your couch sending you flying upwards.

"Kyaaaaa!" You yelped as you flew upwards before falling back onto the couch, being sent in the air and back until you weren't sent flying anymore which made you sigh in relief.

You crawled up to your phone, desperate to know what you look like. Your reflection told you that your head was larger than your body and you were very small. Instead of exploring, you tried to open your phone before falling asleep.  (-_-) that went well.

Many hours later

"Oi, Y/n. Im back, sorry to keep you waiting." Killua said as he closed the door before opening his blue eyes. "Hm?" Killua walked further into the living room, looking around before he spotted your phone on the couch which you never leave behind.

(Flash back)

Killua: Forget the phone! We need to go! *tries pulling you away harder*

You: No! Its my precious!

(End of flash back)

Killua than noticed a small you sleeping on the phone, you looked really cute not that he didn't think you were. He carefully picked up chibi you giving you a kiss on the forehead before laying down on the couch, cuddling you like a plush.

Me: Wait, Im cuddling my Dead Master plush right now, and I'll soon have a BlackRockShooter one. (0-0)

Gon:

"Y/n, you look very cute!!" Gon said as he stared at your small form. Once Gon heard your voice from below, he searched for you and once he did, he laid down on his stomach in front of you, occassionilly nuzzling his nose against you.

"You already said that..." You replied calmly, he had repeated it three times already.

"Gomen, but I can't help it!"

"Alright, hold still." You said, a 'eh?' leaving Gon's lips as strolled on over standing on top of his arms placing a soft and small kiss on his face. He wanted to giggle, but that would make movement.

He smiled, closing his eyes as you placed kisses all over his face. He opened his eyes, grasping your form softly before standing up and putting you in his vest pocket.

"Where are we going?" You asked while Gon walked towards the door.

"Outside."

You giggled snuggling into his pocket.

Kuralika:

*(@_@)*

He was there when you suddenly changed into a chibi, since he was the one to catch you before you hit the ground. "How did this happen?" You asked Kurapika looking at your small body and large head. "This is not a normal ;-;" You added.

"I'm not sure Y/n, but I will return you back to normal." Kurapika said walking towards his room, getting on his computer, searching up your condition. Apparently this was called... Chibi Chusion.

(What the heck me? XD)

The good news was, this wasn't permanent and you just have to wait a few hours or days.

Kurapika would tease you, poking you with his finger watching you stumble, but he would always have a finger in front of you to ensure you had a soft landing. After teasing, he would kiss you in the head, chuckling whenever he saw you jump onto the keyboard to press down a key to help him type.   

Hisoka: 

He laughed when he saw you.

Instead of seeing a strong powerful women he saw a weak baby

Well, that didn't stop the fact he had to run like hell to avoid your powerful Nen attacks

WHY COULDN'T"T HE UNDERSTAND?!

WHAT THE HECK DID HE DO WRONG?!

Kalluto: 

He blinked once, he blinked twice, unsure how to react. What emotion should he be feeling? Surprised? Concern? 

"Um... Kalluto?" You called out to him when he only stared for a while, "Yes?" He answered hoping that you had an idea about what he should do, or react. "Could you... get me a book? It's on shelf.. 6 section C... it should be called (Favorite Book)." You asked jumping on the couch a few times. "Alright." Kalluto said walking away, he had to put his book back too. Why was he like this? 

Meanwhile, you looked at your hands, wondering how you became so small. It was hard to do anything anymore, not even cast your nen? You sighed, laying your head down on the couch not noticing Kalluto sitting down softly not to disturb you. "I got the book, but you're to small to read it without getting hurt." You groaned, until the back of your shirt was lifted, lifting you up as well. 

"Don't worry, I'll read it to you." "Okay!" 

Kalluto set you down on his shoulder as he opened the book up and began to read. Sometimes even questioning why he hasn't read this book before or even heard of it, and would sometimes question the characters but other than that, he thought the book was good. 

Illumi: 

Illumi was walking around his home, about to head out on another assassination attempt towards Killua and Gon, when he felt a small tug. He didn't think of it much until a hard tug was felt, and it gave him a huge amount of pain. 

He pulled his hair forward, staring at it with a glare when your small foot and large head poked out from it. 

"What the bloody hell are you doing in my hair?" Illumi asked annoyed. 

"I always wondered what climbing hair would be like." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Killua: So, all of our girlfriends turned into Chibis huh? 

Kurapika: I wonder how it happened, it's unusual to happen and it appears as a spell

Gon: She was so cute!

Killua: . . . A spell? 

All but Gon: MIKA!!!!!!!!!

Mika: EH?!?!?! IT WASN'T ME! I SWEAR!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This... is just a filler.