Part 1: Chapter 2

15 years later

A/N: Branch is 24 and Poppy is 22, also when I refer to Dragons I am meaning Bergen. Dragons are the Bergen.

Branch was watching the sky and waiting for the announcements. He was near the gates of the castle with a huge group of trolls waiting for the messenger to give the news for today. He often came here just to see if there was anything about Poppy. The doors opened to revel a giraffe looking troll. He had a pouch to his side and he took out a scroll. "Hello I am your messenger Cooper and today's announcements is that princess Poppy coronation is coming up and she will be marring the Prince of Mediation, Creek!" Copper said proudly. Anger filled Branch, he was a teapot ready to explode. He had feelings for Poppy, but he always told himself he didn't. He often came to the castle, but not to steal. All he wanted to do was to see Poppy from a distance and he happened to know everything about her. He went secretly to the castle's gardens and watched Poppy sleep peacefully.

Poppy felt eyes burn into her. She woke up startled and looked around and found nothing. I thought reached her ....I wonder what happened to that one troll. It was a troll she meant when she was little the troll's name was Branch, but she couldn't remember that. She did know she would be soon engaged to Creek, a well known prince. He would arrive in a few days is what her Father said. She has never seen him but she couldn't wait to. She leaped from and bed and search her closest for something and hurriedly got dress. She ran down stairs and as she went out to the garden she notice something. She looked over and nothing was there. Poppy get a hold of yourself, Poppy thought.

Branch watched her. He felt heart pump faster and there was an emotion he could not read in him. Back to work, he thought, but he keep drifting back to Poppy. He want to focus on his stealing not Poppy. His feet guided him to the docks. He noticed Poppy and he hid behind a barrel. He reach up and felt his hand grasp around bread. He kept going back for more and more until his stack was full. He went up once more for himself as he did so he felt something soft and warm. He step up and he looked at a pink hand. His eyes trailed up the arm to Poppy eyes. "Branch is that you?" Poppy asked. He couldn't be here. He backed up slowly and went faster as he went.

Poppy watched Branch go. He's still the cute boy I saw years ago, Poppy thought. Behind her she heard the waters calling her. She turned around and a saw a massive ship right next to the dock. "Are you Poppy?" A British voice called. "I am." Poppy responded. A purple troll with teal who's hair faded out to a aqua green. He had sparkles on his checks. He was wearing average clothing (For the medieval times). He came down a plank and he went over to Poppy and lifted Poppy into his arm.

A/N: I had to end this Chapter and I will continue tomorrow. Sorry for not updating my other books I haven't found time yet. As you can imagine Branch took the bread to the Starving trolls and he only took one for himself. So is he a thief or a hero?