School Again

Depuis le début

Wait she like me and after what Jade did nit as much bruh I gotta make her mine but Kobe in the way. Then they way Kyle...WTF Kyle they was talking about Kyle and Missy. Then Maria was like they dated but what do Missy have to do That's it Missy was Maria other bestfriend then Kyle cheated on Ria with Missy. Wait Missy just gave me head behind the school. Yikes. I gotta talk to Maria. I deiced to text her. 

Me: Ria

Wifey: What boy

Me: So I figure it out you date Kyle and Missy was your other bestfriend but Kyle cheated on you with Missy.

Wifey: 5 fucking years we been together then he cheats on me right after my parents die. I was about to tell him but when I caught them it made me even more mad. Keke beat Missy ass while Ayo beat Kyle ass. I been through a lot just name it but i'm still a virgin. All those times his friends tried to get with me I said no. His friends tried to rape me but never got the chance to. 5 fucking years and out of 5 years nothing good never came out of it. We dated when we was 10 until 15 when my parents died. I had to take care of  Raya by myself. It was hard until Keke mom found out everything and took me in then I started to work at Footlocker. I always had a crush on you but with everything that happen in the past I knew I could never. I tried to date but I couldn't I never found the right boy. I really thought you could be the one but after what happen yesterday I don't think so. I think me saying yes to Kobe was a start to dating again.

Me: I'm so sorry I didn't know and it was Jade I didn't want to go with it but I knew you would have did something to show she was cheating and that's what you did.

Maria: You know I think this date with Kobe will be nice but I might be wrong 

Me: How bout of ya'll don't work out can I get a try

Maria: Fine but 1 chance 

The bell rung and we got up and walk to our next class  

Maria Pov             (End Of The Day)

I walk to my car where Keke was waiting for me. We hurry home so I can shower and get ready. When we got there Ayo & Teo pull up. I look at Keke and she smile. We walk in the house and I went to take a shower. I could hear Teo and Keke fussing and Maraya talking about nothing. 

30 mins later

I got out of the shower and got dress.

I Flat Iron my hair which took 30 more mins then I walk downstairs

Keke: OMG look at my baby

Teo: Damn

Ayo: My little sister is growing up

Maraya: Mommy pretty 

I smile and said thank you. I text Kobe my address and he is 30 mins away and it's 4 right now. I was nervous I haven't been o a date in almost 3 years. I guess Keke knew something was wrong.

Keke: Girl you be fine trust me. I'm going too just in case right Ayo.

Ayo: Oh ea and my mamma keeping Raya

Mateo: Why I can't keep her

Ayo: Because of yesterday and you going to 

Mateo: What i'm not about to be a third-wheel

Keke: Oh shut up so we got a table right next to yours. I need to change.

She walk upstairs with a bag then came back down with a 

Red Dress

Black Heels

Black Lipstick   

Red Clutch

Her hair was straight from earlier. My bae look good.  

Mateo Pov

Man Ria doing this on purpose. Then the dress showing all her curves and Hmm the things I would do. I got dress and I did not put on no damn tux (what I look like). I got a text from Jade.

Hoe: Hey baby I miss you

Me:Fuck you Jade you was nothing but a hoe and I knew ypur ass was cheating

Hoe: Please my mom got Cancer I can't supply for her

Me: Oh Ok I text you right back hold on don't do nothing. 

I call Jade mom to see is this bitch telling the truth.

Me: Hey Ms.Barnes

Barnes: Hey honey how you and Jade doing

Me: She cheated on me and got caught then she just texted me saying she need me you got cancer and she can't supply for yo-

Barnes: THAT WORTHLESS HOE WHY WOULD SHE EVEN SAY THAT DON'T ANSWER THAT QUESTION SEE YOU LATER BOY I GOTTA GO.

She hung up and I texted Jade back.

Me: You dumb worthless hoe WTF is wrong with you saying your mom got cance I just call her and she's not so happy with you

Hoe: Why would you do that you don't trust me

Me: Hell No Bitch

Hoe: Fine it was worth a try. 

I shook my head and then realized Ria not 18 yet so how can she work at Footlocker.

Me: Aye Ria how you work at Footlocker and you 17

RIa: Because I work at Kids Footlocker and you gotta be at least 16 

Me: O-

I was cut off my the doorbell ringing. Me Keke and Ayo walk out the back door and made our way to the place.