Why isn't there more of them together!!!

'Corny,' Maybelle said.

He turned to Motormouth Maybelle, 'yes Ms. Maybelle.'

'I... um.. I don't know how to thank you Corny for what you did today, integrated, on live TV.'

'Well what can I say, I have been waiting to say that for a long time. And I know how you can thank me.' He grabbed her hand and made sure no one was watching and pulling her into his dressing room, 'let me take you out.' He said.

'Well Corny Collins I don't believe my ears, are you asking me out on a date?' Maybelle said while lookin half surprised but with a smirk on her face. A smirk that Corny loved.

'I just might be, whatta say?'

I said... "Yes, of course. I'd love to Corny.'

'Well it's Rory actually' he said with a smile and I real one that is not that fake and flashy one for the camera.

'Really, well Rory, I would love to go out with you on a date. And you know you can call me just Maybelle right.' She smiled

'Okay Maybelle, then when and where do you want to have this date?'

'CORNY.' Mr. Spritzer called.

'Dammit, I guess we will have to continue this conversation later.'

'I guess so' Maybelle said with a frown not only realizing how close they actually were not realizing they had walked toward one another while talking. But she didn't mind and didn't think he did either by the way he smiled.

'CORNY COLLINS!'

'Oh, right we'd better go.' Corny, well Rory said.

'Right,' Maybelle said not wanted to move anywhere but closer to him.