Swara- Girl like me???😨😨

Sanskar- yes you deserve better than me. I even earn less than you and I can't afford an expensive standard of living which you are used to.

Swara smiled and replied- u know I have enough money but still I feel lonely. My father had always cared about my salary more than my well being. Its said na money can't buy happiness. Truly I have never been happy. But when I saw you and your mom. You are not rich still I can see a happy heart that you both have. You are just two peoples but care a lot for each other. This is what I always craved for. My Maa even didn't care for me so much as your mother does.
And at least you work for urself not for others. Your work is your hobby but mine is compulsion. I wanted to be a writer but my dad wanted money so I was forced to do engineering.
I wanted to live my dreams in you.

Sanskar was shocked at her confession. He never imagined swara would be going through so much pain. Sanskar felt bad for her.
He hugged her showing his all love and care towards her.
After sometime sanskar left her and told her to take rest.
Swara was surprised as it was their wedding night and he told her to rest. Sanskar understood her confusion and said
"Its alright swara we are going to spend our life together so we have enough time to understand each other and move further in our relation"

Swara was overwhelmed with his thinking.

Both started their relation with friendship and swara was falling for his nature, his thinking and moreover him. Even he adviced her to continue writing. And swara started writing. On the other hand sanskar loved her from the first day itself. He fell for her innocence and her simplicity and after marriage he fell for her soul too.
Both were happy with their feeling for each other but didn't confessed. On the other side sujata bonded over with swara and pampered her like her own child. Swara was feeling blessed to get a loving and caring mother in her mother in law. Sujata was also happy seeing her son and daughter in law happy together.

After 6 months

It was their half anniversary and Swara decided to confess her feelings as sanskar was out of station for a research project and in these days she became sure of her feelings towards sanskar. She was now desperate to see him and tell him how much she loves him. Swara decorated the whole house with rose petals and from the entrance towards their room a pathway was made with candles and flowers glittering on both sides. The walls were decorated with their pictures of she snatching his icecream, sanskar pulling her nose, sanskar chasing swara, swara sitting on swing and sanskar riding her, swara making joker faces with colors on his face, Sanskar and swara's pillow fighting and many more.

After sometime sanskar came and unlocked the door and was surprised to see the dark room and he followed the direction of candles along the pathway. Soon he reached his room and was surprised to see flower petals in the heart shape and within it was a gift kept. He moved forward and opened the gift and it was a beautiful and expensive wrist watch. As soon as he saw the wrist watch a beautiful voice whispered in his ears
"The time which we have spent together is the best days of my life and I want to spend more and more of my time with you. This watch will be symbol of my beautiful days with you".

He felt the happiest person in the world after listening to her words.
He was trying to suppress his emotion but suddenly swara bent down on her knees and said
"The day I met you I had a feeling that you will always care for me love me and you made that feeling true. My wishes my happiness which was lost all came to me in the form of you. Would you like to care for me and love me like you do ???? Will give give me the honour of loving and being loved by you?"

Sanskar- I would love to love you. My dreams came true when I got you as my soul mate. I wish to give you all happiness in your life. This watch is my best gift ever as it will remind me of my blissful life with you.

After that both hugged each other. But soon sanskar broke the hug and said
Sanskar- swara still you didn't say I love you to me.

Swara hit on his head and said- dumbo you still need any words. You can see my love for you in my eyes.

Sanskar- come on swara don't behave like a typical TV actress and these cheesy words.

Swara- uff she again hit him and shouted in his ears
I love u duffer

Sanskar- I love u too my idiot. But why did you shout??😦

Swara- because you are duffer.

Sanskar- swara you....

His words were incomplete as swara pushed him on her and kissed him showing her love. He was shocked but soon came to senses when swara bit his upper lip. Sanskar too started kissing her. He entered his tongue and started exploring her mouth tasting her saliva juices. He sucked her tongue then her lips and she too sucked his tongue and kissed him harder. Both left each other when they were out of breathe.
Swara spoke- I can't wait to be yours more Sanskar. Love me please and I want you to claim my whole body as yours. I want to be marked as yours everywhere, every inch of my body

Sanskar nodded and placed his lips on hers and started kissing her passionately while removing her dress sidewise.
Mature content
He started trailing wet kisses across her neck and shoulder and bit their showing her that she was being marked as his. He started kissing all over her neck and cleavage and soon reached to her b*ss*ms. He kissed there lightly then put it in his mouth and started sucking it. After sometime he left and then again bit her nipples leaving his mark on her. He kept kissing her till her navel and soon sucked her navel and bit her there.
Soon he reached her thighs and started kissing there. Swara was breathing heavily. Sanskrit laid her on bed and came towards her bottom and kissed her entrance. He kissed her there and started sucking it as if it was his favourite sweet. After sometime he entered his one finger inside her and started thursting her slowly and soon placed two finger together and stroked harder. She was mourning in pain and pleasure. After sometime she came and he licked all of her and again kissed her. She could taste herself. Soon he entered inside her in one stroke. She gasped in pain and shouted but Sanskrit started kissing her and kept stroking inside her. Soon her pain vanished and she felt pleasure. He stroked her again and again without a break and soon both reached their climax. The continued their make out session whole night.
As swara wanted to be marked by him everywhere she was all red by his love bites in her body and her body was sore due to their intense make out🙈🙈🙈🙈

I love u sanskar swara said while kissing his lips and sanskar replied  I love u my love. Both drifted to sleep as both were tired.

So guys here I end this story do reply me how was it. And yes next update of love me like u do will be tomorrow.