A girl with disibillities

Adrien POV
"Uuugggh there is no way we are having one of those mental freaks in this school right Sabrina" said Chloe. Chloe was being all dramatic because the teacher had told the class room and I that we were going to have a new girl with disibillities come today from London and to be nice to her. "Chloe to the principals office this instant for teasing a student" said the teacher of course Chloe put a fit but then she left and there was a soft nock on the door 🚪 the teacher opened it and a beautiful girl with mid night blue in two braids with a red, white, and black out fit and gorgeous blue bell eyes came in. She was holding a sign that the teacher read and then she made an okay sign. The  blue haired girl turned our way to face all the students and she held a sign up. Then you could tell every one felt bad for her she was deaf not mental or small minded she just can't hear or talk the sign said she was deaf. She then replaced it with another one that said her name was Marinette and that it was a pleasure to meet them all and she waved everyone waved back feeling bad for her and she looked really nice. The teacher then tapped her shoulder and pointed to the empty seat next to Alya which was my best friends girlfriend and my best friend. She nodded then sat down beside Alya. The teacher 👩🏻‍🏫 spoke and did hand signs the whole class and Marinette seamed to understand what she was trying to say the bell 🔔 rang and every one packed their stuff including Marinette because it was lunch time.

Alya POV
"Hey guys let's invite Marinette to eat lunch with us" I said. "Okay" said Adrien and Nino. I walked over to the empty table Marinette was sitting at on her phone trying to speak but failed.

Marinette POV
I was trying to speak when I saw the girl I sit next to in class and two boys I put my phone down and got my note book and wrote hi to them.

Sorry if short I am not very good and tumbler people if this is a copyright then tell me to stop I did not know I just loved the idea and I did it sorry and I give all the credit to you and 411 words yes thank you for reading 📖.