the boy that hated school and went crazy

• Dedicated to kids who get bullied

This boy hated school so much his name was chris. one day chris went to the playground and the people that did not like him where there. so andrew the bully called him a jerk and then chris said look whose talking.then the bullies after school chased to his camp an broke in an started beating him up. so he did not come to school for 12 days. so the parents also agreed with him so the parents called the police an the police said to the bully to stop picking on boy who dont do anything to you. then the boys beat him up again  because he told his parents and he got so mad at the bullies. 

later he started looking for some thing to hurt them. then he found his dads gun. the only thing he needed  were bullets so every where he went he searched high an low then he. Then he found bullets at his uncle johns house. so the next day he went to school. He brought the dads pistol and shot all the boys that were picking on him. Then he started shooting anyone that bothered him. He had killed a total of 303 students. 

this story teaches not to pick on other people and what could happen if your a bully. so you bulliesw out there dont bully other people because it can affect you.